You are not connected. Please login or register

Suggestions

Frans

Frans

Suggestions EmptyPosts : 110
Frans

1st Suggestion
GM Buff pets

Yes it is obtainable only by winning an event and choosing the fun pet or something and...from the flaris mayor i guess which is i dont know how it works since im new player...and yes this buff pets not only can give you the effects of beads but also it can buff you.
So my suggestion is...how about adding rm buffs? GM buff pets that is hard to obtain but it can give you not only a rebuffs but also RM buffs...sounds pretty awesome to meh.

2nd Suggestion
How about adding more thrilling & exciting quests?
Quests that can give you RP's / MQC's as rewards.

Since farming is tiring for some players. Kill -> Loots -> Kill -> Loots and so on... sounds boring isnt it? So how bout adding some quests that is specifically scaled..like easy quests = small amount of reward , average quest = average amount of reward. Some quests that can be repeated not paying any 40rp...but Daily , Weekly , Monthly or even yearly! /lol
Its something like , it can give the players the motive to play til the day theyre allowed to repeat a certain quests that has such rewards.

I cant think an example of quest. But for me , its a good idea so. Very Happy

3rd Suggestion
How about adding an exclusive mazey flyff feature which is the "PvP Tournament." (uhh , i cant think a name for it)
But the name itself explains it..PvP Tournament.

Every hour or 2hours or every certain time..there will be a tournament.
Tournament , where everyone can join and have fun. So to apply to this tournament , we firstly need an npc where we can apply for this tournament. and every 2 hours for example there'll be a 5minutes countdown on our screen right before the tournament starts. So you have 5minutes to apply to the tournament and when the time hits 0 , all of the players who applied to the tournament will be summoned somewhere , like an arena with buff pang in the middle and like trees or something, and again. The players who got summoned will be invisible for 1minute or so , so they can have their time to rebuffs , use premiums or something but their pets are visible. So after 1minute , the royal rumble begins!

Prizes for this event can be RC , RP , PERINS or whatever u guys like , i only like the royal rumble HAHA. /troll /love
Event that is every hour , 2hours or so with prizes. not bad? no?

------
I dont know if u guys get the 2nd suggestion and 3rd...but it is only my suggestions and ideas so...ohohoho.
Btw im out of ideas, xoxo.
Ciao.

##1 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:30 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Not bad suggestions that you've gotten there, mate. Though I'm fan of the 2nd one only, to be honest.

1) Nnnnnope. Ruins the Seraph as class.

3) It's basically the same as guild siege, with the exception of being inspired by the Hunger Games :S

##2 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 7:29 am
flamebj

flamebj

Suggestions EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

Suggestion 3, I am not sure how that would be possible because personally there is not a large amount of talented developers within Flyff and it would be difficult to create a map that would be satisfactory for PVP Tournaments. Also the likelihood of it being functional and enjoyable would be minimum because it would promote Asal and Hop and other dominant classes and it would pretty much be a 1 on 1 Guild siege.

Suggestion 2, Quests are easy to make, however, Aaron used to create a large amount of quests and although it is simple it can get very repetitive. The purpose of flyff was primarily, level-> get money->pvp->make money. I personally would like to see this implemented.

Suggestion 1, No this would destroy the economy of the game and it can make certain classes even more over powered and if only a few people have it it can create turmoil and also it's just not a practical idea.

##3 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 2:53 pm
Frans

Frans

Frans

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Not bad suggestions that you've gotten there, mate. Though I'm fan of the 2nd one only, to be honest.

1) Nnnnnope. Ruins the Seraph as class.

3) It's basically the same as guild siege, with the exception of being inspired by the Hunger Games :S

3 - I never enter guild siege so yeah , noobs cant survive there so das why i think of somethin that i can handle , maybe theres a scoreboard in the tournament and a timelimit and whoever get the highest score within the time limit wins or whatever.
So maybe if i can get the highest score and then theres only two players left in the tourna which is me and a pro bp for example , ill just probably run forever till the timelimit reach 0 and yey. i won! except if the bp caught me so.byebye tourna. xD

haha hooray for suggestion no.2! Very Happy

##4 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:50 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

1. I'll give this a -1. I know where you are coming from. Seraph buffs is really useful, but as Jack mentioned above, it will ruin the role of a Seraph.

2. +1 as long as the rewards are worthy. I mean, we have tons of quests here but it sometimes taken for granted because of its rewards. The MQC quests we got is good but not repeatable and sometimes players just take it into consideration if there are major events like 2x MQC and 2x QI drops. I would love to have a quest that can stand by itself. I mean, regardless of events and whatsoever, players can still do the quest as another source of income at their own convenience.

3. +1/-1. It's really a good suggestion, don't get me wrong. But as Kory said, we most likely need a talented developer(s). I really doubt that this will happen, to be honest. This is a major suggestion. But it would be nice to have this implemented.

Or Faction. catface

Nevertheless, good luck with this one!

##5 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 6:34 pm
Frans

Frans

Frans

Shai wrote:1. I'll give this a -1. I know where you are coming from. Seraph buffs is really useful, but as Jack mentioned above, it will ruin the role of a Seraph.

2. +1 as long as the rewards are worthy. I mean, we have tons of quests here but it sometimes taken for granted because of its rewards. The MQC quests we got is good but not repeatable and sometimes players just take it into consideration if there are major events like 2x MQC and 2x QI drops. I would love to have a quest that can stand by itself. I mean, regardless of events and whatsoever, players can still do the quest as another source of income at their own convenience.

3. +1/-1. It's really a good suggestion, don't get me wrong. But as Kory said, we most likely need a talented developer(s). I really doubt that this will happen, to be honest. This is a major suggestion. But it would be nice to have this implemented.

Or Faction. catface

Nevertheless, good luck with this one!

I thought so for number 1 , im just too lazy to have a dual client and buffs myself usin my rm haha!~ das why i came up with such idea... voila!

Thank you btw for the opinion , i appreciate it! *thumbs up*

##6 - Posted Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:57 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

So After being half-asleep last night, managed to read this now xD

Frans wrote:but Daily , Weekly , Monthly or even yearly!

Copyright! My chars.

Anywho! Let's start with, any suggestions are always appreciated!

Frans wrote:1st Suggestion
GM Buff pets

Yes it is obtainable only by winning an event and choosing the fun pet or something and...from the flaris mayor i guess which is i dont know how it works since im new player...and yes this buff pets not only can give you the effects of beads but also it can buff you.
So my suggestion is...how about adding rm buffs? GM buff pets that is hard to obtain but it can give you not only a rebuffs but also RM buffs...sounds pretty awesome to meh.

Personally, as mentioned above, it would not be good for Seraph class. The GM Pets are only to be different in a way that they are different are rarer in looks, suppose you could say they're the most adorable things ever. If we were to add RM Buffs onto the GM pets, it would probably increase interest in those, however it would only make one class, which already is mainly being used for buffs - useless. It would mean killing one job just to make some pets a little more better, which imo it wouldn't do. So not quite agreeing on this suggestion.

Frans wrote:2nd Suggestion
How about adding more thrilling & exciting quests?
Quests that can give you RP's / MQC's as rewards.

Since farming is tiring for some players. Kill -> Loots -> Kill -> Loots and so on... sounds boring isnt it? So how bout adding some quests that is specifically scaled..like easy quests = small amount of reward , average quest = average amount of reward. Some quests that can be repeated not paying any 40rp...but Daily , Weekly , Monthly or even yearly! /lol
Its something like , it can give the players the motive to play til the day theyre allowed to repeat a certain quests that has such rewards.

I cant think an example of quest. But for me , its a good idea so. Very Happy

We already have quite an amount of Quests ongoing, and sometimes we do make more custom quests for special occasions, just like we did on the Valentines Event where you would receive an item. It is also possible to repeat the quests either on new characters, or on the same one, with using the command, however it does cost to remove it to do it again.

Frans wrote:3rd Suggestion
How about adding an exclusive mazey flyff feature which is the "PvP Tournament." (uhh , i cant think a name for it)
But the name itself explains it..PvP Tournament.

Every hour or 2hours or every certain time..there will be a tournament.
Tournament , where everyone can join and have fun. So to apply to this tournament , we firstly need an npc where we can apply for this tournament. and every 2 hours for example there'll be a 5minutes countdown on our screen right before the tournament starts. So you have 5minutes to apply to the tournament and when the time hits 0 , all of the players who applied to the tournament will be summoned somewhere , like an arena with buff pang in the middle and like trees or something, and again. The players who got summoned will be invisible for 1minute or so , so they can have  their time to rebuffs , use premiums or something but their pets are visible. So after 1minute , the royal rumble begins!

Prizes for this event can be RC , RP , PERINS or whatever u guys like , i only like the royal rumble HAHA. /troll /love
Event that is every hour , 2hours or so with prizes. not bad? no?

We do have a sort of a PVP Tournament, aka FFA Siege.
You can find more information about this here: https://mazeyflyff.forumotion.net/t5348-updated-ffa-siege-and-patchnotes-november-20th
To check remaining time until next Siege/FFA/Monster Clash, when you're in game you can go to the start --> Helper --> Timer.

##7 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:22 am
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

What I like with the second suggestion, is that he is suggestion daily, repeatable quests, which I find quite awesome. I don't think that Flyff have had such quests yet

##8 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:50 am
Frans

Frans

Frans

JackSparrowYAY wrote:What I like with the second suggestion, is that he is suggestion daily, repeatable quests, which I find quite awesome. I don't think that Flyff have had such quests yet

Daileeh baybeehh , burned my suggestions down. jk. Crying or Very sad sparkle

Thank you btw! \m/! Very Happy

##9 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:46 am
Daily

Daily

Daily

JackSparrowYAY wrote:What I like with the second suggestion, is that he is suggestion daily, repeatable quests, which I find quite awesome. I don't think that Flyff have had such quests yet

Frans wrote:

Didn't burn it down wink

And yes, I understand xD But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p

##10 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:44 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Daily wrote:But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p

Sooo true, didn't think about that one!

##11 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:01 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Daily wrote:And yes, I understand xD But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p  

I wonder why *cough* if thing were more of a reasonable price *cough*

##12 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:21 am
flamebj

flamebj

Suggestions EmptyPosts : 487
flamebj

Daily wrote:

Frans wrote:

Didn't burn it down wink

And yes, I understand xD But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p  

JackSparrowYAY wrote:
Daily wrote:But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p

LEgionDark wrote:
Daily wrote:And yes, I understand xD But could still be repeated nevertheless on a new account, which is what most players do nowadays ;p  

May you guys please stay on topic of this thread, second time I have said this and what makes it worse is that its two staff members.

@OP, can you mention other suggestions or add more reasons as to why these suggestions should be accepted that way it's more appealing to the general audience.

##13 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 9:26 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Flame, When I said..if things were more reasonable price, I was referring to Mazey Flyff being more balance out that both Donor and Non-Donor is able to be equal on the same playing field.

If we are able to host PvP Siege every two hours, then we should be able to host some short of Event Season, when the PvP Siege is not active. These ideas of Events can boost up the growth of Non-Donors, who can use these events in a way of making deals in order to bring in the money, that they can turn around spend it on the Donors.

##14 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 10:13 am
Daily

Daily

Daily

flamebj wrote:
Daily wrote:

Frans wrote:

Didn't burn it down wink

JackSparrowYAY wrote:

LEgionDark wrote:

May you guys please stay on topic of this thread, second time I have said this and what makes it worse is that its two staff members.

@OP, can you mention other suggestions or add more reasons as to why these suggestions should be accepted that way it's more appealing to the general audience.

Excuse me?
Please do not try to boss around people. Do not even attempt to next time.
We have staff for this.
We do have staff, and staff is also allowed to talk to players in any way, whether friendly or professional.
The thread answers are on topic, so there is nothing wrong with it.

##15 - Posted Thu Apr 09, 2015 7:23 pm

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The way I see i, is this gm-players tagging up for events. Yes, GMs are limited, but if the players are able to give support to the GMs, by providing some short additional prizes.

##17 - Posted Fri Apr 10, 2015 1:11 am

Sponsored content

Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##18 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum