Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

1. 'Flap flap Wings'

Yeah I know the name is ugly. But I did see this feature in one of the flyff private server that I played at. It's like this, we all know how the wings look like a stone while our character is walking or running. I mean it just doesn't have any life. It is fixed and rigid. Dare I suggest to make the wings move while we are running or walking. Make them 'flap flap' (yeah I know) so it will be more lively and appealing to the eyes.

2. Fashion Hide Bug

I believe this has been suggested before. I forgot which topic and whom was it suggested by. Since I'm making a topic for a suggestion, I just figured that I could include it. Anyways, this is a simple bug which makes our character bald when we hide the head part of the fashion piece. Though this could be bypassed by checking all the box on top of the fashion(at this point your character will be bald) and then un-equip and then equip the head fashion piece. I know that this could be bypassed but you have to continuously repeat that painful process everytime you want to hide your fashion because when you removed the check on top of the head part of the fashion and check it again, you character will become bald.

This is just a minor suggestion but it won't do any harm fixing it imo.

That's all. Kindly leave your comments or yeah. Thanks!

##1 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 8:31 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I can't upload any picture since I'm not playing that private server anymore. I'll just put it this way, I'm sure you know what your character looks like while using a wing when flying right? Not the stated wings but the Mantle Of Raven(from Station Dior NPC, I think)--I believe that's what it is called. It flaps while you are flying right? Just imagine that scene but the difference is your character is walking or running on the ground. That's probably the best that I could explain it. I really believe that it is not that hard to imagine or to understand my suggestion to be honest.

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 16, 2015 12:09 pm

Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##4 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum