For No Hustle suggestions....

freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 1291
freedert1

1. Start and add Character Select and Select Server  Smile
For No Hustle suggestions.... Star2t10
*No need to input your/our password again and again, when changing character or server.

2. Teleport Party/Friend(s) Scrolls and pop-up conformation Would to Teleport Yes_No

3. Scroll of Level-Up MAX using this scroll your character will level up to 175.
*RC Shop 1k Red Chips

Last edited by freedert1 on Tue May 12, 2015 8:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

##1 - Posted Tue May 05, 2015 10:46 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Can you give more explaination of suggestions no. 1 and no. 3? I.e. will you be able to use the Unbind scroll multiple times? blush

##2 - Posted Wed May 06, 2015 6:54 am
Atlas

Atlas

Game Master
Game Master
For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 245
Atlas

You can already farm Scroll of Unbinding just saying so having a scroll like that for 1day? seems pointless in my opinion but the rest of the suggestions I like so +1 for them -1 for unbinding

##3 - Posted Wed May 06, 2015 9:06 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

Atlas wrote:You can already farm Scroll of Unbinding just saying so having a scroll like that for 1day? seems pointless in my opinion but the rest of the suggestions I like so +1 for them -1 for unbinding
when I think about it is pointless having Unbinding scroll for a day.

##4 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 8:14 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Freedirt, What you suggested for No. 1 is not good idea, especially when it comes to Protecting Players' Accounts.

For No.2, the aka Friendship teleport scroll, yeah it would be cool to added, but then again, I can see how it can be abused. So, I am neutral on this one.

For No.3, So you suggestion a more 'quick to the punt' of by-passing the leveling up. Have you forgotten that lvl up prize is 4.1k Event Red chips? Have you forgotten about how easy it is when it comes to making multiple accounts? another note, Khaldor cloak, Moco wing mask and the Exp Pet is not that hard to gain. Even the simple 3x Amp is not that to hard to gain. What you are suggestion is basically eliminate all the items that requires 'Leveling Up' for what One-click operation. Sorry, but that is No from me.

##5 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 10:33 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

Jeez! I really love the idea for all the suggestions made, Indeed it makes our game play less hassle, however I also do understand Legion's point

##6 - Posted Tue May 12, 2015 10:39 pm
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

LEgionDark wrote:Freedert, What you suggested for No. 1 is not good idea, especially when it comes to Protecting Players' Accounts.

For No.2, the aka Friendship teleport scroll, yeah it would be cool to added, but then again, I can see how it can be abused. So, I am neutral on this one.

For No.3, So you suggestion a more 'quick to the punt' of by-passing the leveling up. Have you forgotten that lvl up prize is  4.1k Event Red chips? Have you forgotten about how easy it is when it comes to making multiple accounts? another note, Khaldor cloak, Moco wing mask and the Exp Pet is not that hard to gain. Even the simple 3x Amp is not that to hard to gain. What you are suggestion is basically eliminate all the items that requires 'Leveling Up' for what One-click operation. Sorry, but that is No from me.

No.1 well it already protected it when you first log in and lot off OL games has that options.
No.2 How can this use this for abuse? it has conformation with Yes or No also add name of the who wants to tele-Friend you?

No.3 Hear this if the Level up process will increased it can lessen the time you spend while leveling up for farming or questing like MQC, and a little bit it will increased sellers of the MQC and buyers.

lastly It's FREEDERT not Freed"i"rt.

##7 - Posted Wed May 13, 2015 11:26 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

FreeDert,

No.1 Is not good idea for this server. What you are suggestion is the by-pass the options of re-enter the password. What I am seeing this...Hackers would have more easy way of rid of those items on the Characters just by clicking 'Options' 'Change World'. Another thing, this will give more work for the Staff, since Mazey Flyff is not these other OL Game, where they have full staff.

No.2 How can it be abused? Let's say, Player A was in the PvP Arena fighting with other players. Player B saw Player A and decided to go and Kill Player A. Some how Player C who is a friend of Player A, wanted to teleport her friend for support, which by doing so, Player B will not be able to Kill Player A, since it will be considered 'Preventing Kill Score" Lot of players will use this scroll in their defense 'Why did I get banned? I was being teleporting by my friend." Another thing, you forgotten how easy it is to make a second count. So by that, people will abuse this scroll in a way to avoid being banned from the game. SO NO NO NO NO!

No. 3. Here is another note. It is very simple to level up to lvl 75 for Elemental where they can get their Wind Field, which only requires 100 perins or even more, if the first time, was not successful, to unlock the skill tree via /skilllevelAll command.
If you forgotten, that I myself owns more acranist class character, then a common single player will play with.

##8 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 5:41 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

No. 1) I like the idea. In this way, farming MQC will be a lot more effecient. I don't think that this suggestion will make life easier for hackers. Let's say that the hacker knows the account details. Relogging won't be a big deal for the hacker. So no, you have a point there, LEgionDark, but the hacker can easily relog or whatever he might think of doing.

No. 2) This is really a luxury. And I don't really like luruxy things x)

No. 3) Big no. What's the point of having levels if you can simply buy a max level scroll to instantly hit level 175? Another luxury item

##9 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 5:54 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

No.1 Yeah, like what Jack said. It can be more reliable for farming Mazey Quest Chips. But the thing is this...What about people doing dual logging? About friends? There are other options that is still in play, that can be more benefit then just a simple 'click switch between the characters'

##10 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 6:44 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

LEgionDark wrote:But the thing is this...What about people doing dual logging? About friends? There are other options that is still in play, that can be more benefit then just a simple 'click switch between the characters'

Can you explain a little further about what you mean by this quote? What do dual logging and friends have to do with the suggestion?

##11 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 7:37 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

Jack, I am talking about alternative ways when it comes to No. 1. I am a prime example of an alternative ways that involves in this game. I basically used the concept of Dual Log and the concept of Friend to get it all set up. Now, I got several guilds, which are listed in my signature, which has been used mainly for Mazey Chip Quest.

No 1. is a luxury lazey tactics of not having to spend few seconds in logging off and re-logging in, when it comes to Mazey Chip Quest. We have already No. 1 in play before this suggestion has ever started.

##12 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 4:26 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

The MQC tingy was just an example. You know, when you don't have to relog, you can avoid having problems With disconnection from the entire game, the game freezes, easier to swap in PvP situations and so on.

LEgionDark wrote:Jack, I am talking about alternative ways when it comes to No. 1. I am a prime example of an alternative ways that involves in this game. I basically used the concept of Dual Log and the concept of Friend to get it all set up. Now, I got several guilds, which are listed in my signature, which has been used mainly for Mazey Chip Quest.

That, my friend, is like not connected to the luxury character swapping.

##13 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 5:00 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

No.1 is about switch over the character more quickly then having to repeat the password, after you log off from using a character that is listed on the account that you are using.  But, if it is for Mazey Chip Quest, there is an alternative ways that does not require to having to switch over to another character like what No. 1 is trying to step up.

No 2 is more of summoning your friends to last part of the dungeon without having your friends going through the maze to reach the final stage. It might be + but it is also a - .

##14 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 5:19 pm
Cloaca

Cloaca

For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 301
Cloaca

freedert1 wrote: Teleport Party/Friend(s) Scrolls[/b] and pop-up conformation Would to Teleport Yes_No
+1 to this, such as the usual NPC item called "Friendship scroll" I think was the name. The items use being that anyone who is in your friends list can be summoned using this scroll, and will get a prompt menu to accept/deny that.

##15 - Posted Tue May 19, 2015 7:09 pm
LadyLilith

LadyLilith

For No Hustle suggestions.... EmptyPosts : 47
LadyLilith

Easy away to avoid to be Kill in Arena... That is what friendship scroll will do... People will use their other account to get the friendship scroll, and bam... Everyone will start to teleport out of arena before they get killed then they will come back....

So no no no no...

##16 - Posted Sat May 23, 2015 11:37 am
freedert1

freedert1

Advanced Contributor
freedert1

LadyLilith wrote:Easy away to avoid to be Kill in Arena... That is what friendship scroll will do... People will use their other account to get the friendship scroll, and bam... Everyone will start to teleport out of arena before they get killed then they will come back....

So no no no no...

well easy to do that put some "restriction" on it. like sorry your friend is busy doing something... Smile

##17 - Posted Mon Jun 01, 2015 7:24 pm

Sponsored content

For No Hustle suggestions.... Empty
Sponsored content

##18 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum