You are not connected. Please login or register

Some Suggestions

keerthan

Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 37
keerthan

Hello ,

Some Suggestion that i came up with :p

1) Add Alchemy System , From collecting plants we can make potions eg - PVP/PVE/STR Etc Potions. Make potions such as Rare , Hard , Easy , or some other name where the better the potion the more ingredients it need and less chance it succeeding.

2) Add New Bosses , Dungeons and New Quest. Make the drops from those new dungeons a bit low as kalgas/black weapons dont really worth a lot anymore since you can get them so easily.

3) New Currency maybe ? , Blue perins ? from Blue meteo :p

5) Qi Drop event ? , Maybe once a month or so you could start a QI drop event for 12 hours or so , this could help leveling guild and do some of the mazey quest a bit easy as we have to farm over 30 different QI Items.

Thats it for now Surprised please comment if any improvements or if you disagree Very Happy it will help , thanks.

##1 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:51 am
oResort

oResort

Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 177
oResort

The Alchemy system is quite a good idea it was on a previous server that I tried, it could be another good thing to keep people interested in the game. I've also seen the blue meteo in another server before, where it dropped weapons that were the same looking as vampire weapons but they were blue I think they might have been called sapphire weapons I can't remember.

Some good suggestions here.

##2 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:39 am
http://myanimelist.net/animelist/ResortFG
LostNightmare

LostNightmare

Ex-GM
Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 285
LostNightmare

1) Blue meteo is BROKEN
2) ~Removed for Reasons~
3) New monsters is a 50/50 stretch as it would require a lot more 3d modeling skill then I have (which is already close to none)

Anyways good suggestions the alchemy might be nice o.0 New currency is a no because of how many currencies are in game and as for the maps. I'll think about it. ;3

Last edited by LostNightmare on Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:47 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Reasons)

##3 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:46 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Some Suggestions EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

1) Add Alchemy System , From collecting plants we can make potions eg - PVP/PVE/STR Etc Potions. Make potions such as Rare , Hard , Easy , or some other name where the better the potion the more ingredients it need and less chance it succeeding.

Alchemy System that I haven seen in play. 1. You have to farm all the time for the items that's need. 2. Each time you do this, you will level up on your Alchemy System to a degree that a new potion comes to available. 3. More powerful potions will be unlocked at the higher levels.

2) Add New Bosses , Dungeons and New Quest. Make the drops from those new dungeons a bit low as kalgas/black weapons dont really worth a lot anymore since you can get them so easily.

That would means lot of coding and designing. Even a whole new system of weaponry and armory

3) New Currency maybe ? , Blue perins ? from Blue meteo :p

We already have MQCs, Golden Perins and Red Perins

5) Qi Drop event ? , Maybe once a month or so you could start a QI drop event for 12 hours or so , this could help leveling guild and do some of the mazey quest a bit easy as we have to farm over 30 different QI Items.

We already have Lucky drops from Cloaks, Pick up pets, couple system and new player system.

##4 - Posted Mon Apr 28, 2014 2:18 pm

Sponsored content

Some Suggestions Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum