You are not connected. Please login or register

suggestions only

cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

suggestions only  EmptyPosts : 68
cerwinamcel

sir mazey or any gm or admin.

is it possible to have some admin or gm in philippine that will handle the donation system in phil, i believe almost 30-50% or more are from phil. if you let some GM or admin here that will handle the donation and just send directly to you the payment thru bank account it will be much easier for us to donate. for INSTANCE

player A send payment to GM B thru bank. then GM B will confirm to MAZEY that he recieve the payment . then GM B transfer the payment to MAzey thru bank account.

it might be more complex with this but it will be more convenient than the paypal for the player here . :3 thankss

##1 - Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 6:58 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
suggestions only  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

+1 to this but as you said it's a bit more complicated and complex. And Grey is the only trusted PH GM here and it will give him more trouble just tending to this donation method and doing his job as GM. But I do like this suggestion though. I'm craving to donate and I believe I have a suggestion similar to this but it got denied. I'm pretty sure Mazey knows that he needs to come up with another donation method for us, PH players, so let's just wait. Though honestly, the waiting is like forever.  sad 

##2 - Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:50 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
suggestions only  EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Please note that it would involve personal accounts of other staff being shared with players, which is very insecure.
This is why there is a PayPal option, as it's most secure way of Donating without sharing much personal information if none at all.

##3 - Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:05 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

uhm. like i said its only a suggestion. it can be done also by doing like depositing it on an account in a bank that is specially made for mazeyflyff. but gm will handle it. donator will just take a picture of the deposit slip and send it to the GM . also since its a bit complex there is an additional charge like 10% of the amount to be deposited ea:

100php + 10% = 110
200 +20% = 220
500 +10% = 550

and so on. still its just a suggestion. its up to mazey to decide. it will be more convenient also . well if it cant be done like Gm daily, its okay.
also if sir mazey would like . im much willing to do this for mazey community. im also willing to give all information that mazey will need. if only he wants but its upto them to decide.

##4 - Posted Tue Jul 08, 2014 11:19 pm
WhiteNoise

WhiteNoise

Administrator
Administrator
suggestions only  EmptyPosts : 959
Medal  Bulbasaur  Charmander  Squirtle 
WhiteNoise

This is a suggestion thread and daily's just giving her opinion/feedback :3
Anyway, this is too risky. Again, I am pretty sure they're working on other ways to donate. It's not that easy to implement because they need to do some legalization process to make things legitimate. Just be patient and bear with them. ^^

##5 - Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 1:32 am
cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

cerwinamcel

welll. im not saying it has to be me. any gm mazey trust will be enough for this. this would help many players. and attract more filipino players . :3

##6 - Posted Wed Jul 09, 2014 3:07 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
suggestions only  EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

cerwinamcel wrote:uhm. like i said its only a suggestion. it can be done also by doing like depositing it on an account in a bank that is specially made for mazeyflyff. but gm will handle it. donator will just take a picture of the deposit slip and send it to the GM . also since its a bit complex there is an additional charge like 10% of the amount to be deposited ea:

100php + 10% = 110
200 +20% = 220
500 +10% = 550

and so on. still its just a suggestion. its up to mazey to decide. it will be more convenient also . well if it cant be done like Gm daily, its okay.
also if sir mazey would like . im much willing to do this for mazey community. im also willing to give all information that mazey will need. if only he wants but its upto them to decide.

This is exactly the point and the process of my previous suggestion. But I only got a reply saying that Mazey is know making another donation mode or something like that. I hope they will consider your suggestion though. Let's just wait.

##7 - Posted Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:14 pm

Sponsored content

suggestions only  Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum