You are not connected. Please login or register

Which class is good in PvP??

AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

i wonder what is the best in PvP Arcanist , Harlequin or ForceMaster

Which Class is the best for you Guyz....

##1 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 3:35 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I'll try to answer this and anyone is willing to correct me. I do lack some experience at siege, and I clearly admit that, but this is what I think about the 3 classes.

Of course I'd go with the mainstream, ForceMaster. I mean it can kill all class. And thank Macro for that. I haven't tried it yet, but someone told me that a YJ can't kill his FM on its full STA equip. I could be wrong. But basing my conclusion on that said sentence, that's just shows you how well-rounded FMs are with their 2 sets of equips. And I gather that even Arca's EVA can't kill FMs in their STA equips fast.

With Harlequin, sure it can kill FMs at full STR equips. And that's its only chance. Though as the cliche goes, DI is really a beneficial skill. As well as Pandemonium. But with their full STA equips, though it can kill some hybrid FMs and full STR FMs, it just doesn't have the chance to kill FMs at STA equips. Basically, DI is really useful and perhaps their advantage at siege.

I rarely know anything about Arcanist. All I know is that they have to use 2 sets of equips too. Then spam EVA around. I don't know the max hp of them in their STA mode. But I'm sure that FMs can still kill them though I'm skeptical about Harlequins.

So, yeah. I feel like I said something wrong about this but nonetheless, anyone is free to correct me. And perhaps state their own opinion. I apologize for that being much of a help here. Smile

##2 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 4:48 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

I would say FM. it might be great at PvP, but it can pack a punch in PvE/PK areas of the game.

Off-Note: I am thinking that I am the only one who has more then few FMs active in this game.

Last edited by LEgionDark on Tue Nov 25, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

##3 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:02 pm
AdoboMix

AdoboMix

Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 34
AdoboMix

BTW... any idea's of how much damage of FullDonate Arcanist pure INT??? or Harlequin Pure STR

##4 - Posted Mon Nov 24, 2014 11:55 pm
jo

jo

Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 44
jo

if you can afford full donate items go with fm, yj, templar or mentalist. arca now is nerfed. they got only max of 200m damage from eva without heavens step from seraph buffs

##5 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:14 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I will give you a very short answer on your question adobo. In my view, every class has their advantages and disadvantages in PvP, except slayers, crackshooters and seraph as they are mainly for PvE, though seraph buffs are very handy to have. I personally like mentalists, but other people don't. It's all up to you.

##6 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 7:50 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Which class is good in PvP?? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

You are the Pilot, and it is up to you to decided what you want your class character to be doing and what items you want to be using. BtW FM has been nerf, too. In STA Mode, FM's ASAL damage has been reduce, if you go beyond 450m HP.

##7 - Posted Tue Nov 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Sponsored content

Which class is good in PvP?? Empty
Sponsored content

##8 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum