You are not connected. Please login or register

Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ?

ilovemommy

ilovemommy

Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? EmptyPosts : 8
ilovemommy

Need help witch class is best that is good in pvp and good at pve ( hunting)

##1 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:11 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

If you're talking about sieging, then fms and harles dominates the siege in my opinion. So far, those 2 classes are the best for me when it comes to pvp. Arca is a good choice too and scores a lot while mentas have their own advantage as well. I wouldn't recommend you a temp tho. For pve, choose either a seraph or a slayer.

##2 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 6:52 pm
ilovemommy

ilovemommy

ilovemommy

ok so wat im tryna do lets say i go for harles for example since harley good at sieging i can have a whole set just for that and if harles was good at pve aka hunting ill have another set just for that i want sum that i can just switch gears back and forth

##3 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:07 pm
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

Alright, so im guessing that you mean 1 job that would both do good in Pvp and Pve. Sorry for misunderstanding you. I can't actually say for sure, but the classes that are good for pvp(likes fms or harles) doesn't really excel that much in pve. If you really want it tho, I'd suggest a seraph/slayer/crack. Sure you can use them at the arena, but sieging with them won't be a good idea. Although the advantage is that you have no worries using them for boss hunting. I've heard of ICD fms but haven't really tried it. Pretty sure you'll be spending a lot if you'd want that type of fm tho.

##4 - Posted Wed Sep 10, 2014 7:21 pm
Nowaki

Nowaki

Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? EmptyPosts : 193
Nowaki

Ok, if u want a class who do it fine in Pvp and Pvm, then Arcanas, they arent boss hunters [actually boss hunt is the wrose way to farm money, even beg in flaris could be better compared to that ._. ] but they are Aoes [you can get hudge amount for RPs farming in trasea with lucky items] plus theydo really goodin siege for scoring [aoes once again]....
Actually they are the only ones who do it fine in Pvp and Pvm, slayers & crack are the kings of Boss hunt, but they sux when it comes to pvp.... Harles & Fm are kings of Pvp but sux when comes to Pvm...

##5 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 1:38 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

Actually, almost all class can be good at PvP and PvE, the history of Official Flyff has proven that classes can be build for dual mode.

##6 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:10 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

Nowaki wrote:Ok, if u want a class who do it fine in Pvp and Pvm, then Arcanas, they arent boss hunters [actually boss hunt is the wrose way to farm money, even beg in flaris could be better compared to that ._. ] but they are Aoes [you can get hudge amount for RPs farming in trasea with lucky items] plus theydo really goodin siege for scoring [aoes once again]....
Actually they are the only ones who do it fine in Pvp and Pvm, slayers & crack are the kings of Boss hunt, but they sux when it comes to pvp.... Harles & Fm are kings of Pvp but sux when comes to Pvm...

I agree. Arcas do good both in Pvp and Pve(farming rcs) with the exception of boss hunts. But I think that he's more into boss hunting rather than farming RCs. I don't know thought, since it's what he posted. Hope he could give arca a try.

Last edited by Pinkiii on Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:48 am; edited 1 time in total

##7 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 2:15 am
ilovemommy

ilovemommy

ilovemommy

ok i thanks all for giving me different types of solution so what im going to do is create an arcas since i never made one since i started playing flyff but since idk nun bout em like build can yall give me a build for arcas would it be full int?

##8 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:04 am
Rial

Rial

Contributor
Rial

ilovemommy wrote:ok i thanks all for giving me different types of solution so what im going to do is create an arcas since i never made one since i started playing flyff but since idk nun bout em like build can yall give me a build for arcas would it be full int?

Yes. The build for arcanists would be full int. It's really great in siege plus farming in RCs is way better than boss hunting like Nowaki said.

##9 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:52 am
ilovemommy

ilovemommy

ilovemommy

alright then that sounds good ^^ thanks add me in ign: ThatsDominican its arcanist elementor or psykeeper?

##10 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 4:03 am

stewie

Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? EmptyPosts : 76
stewie

vagrant>magician>elementor>arcanist

##11 - Posted Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 am

Sponsored content

Best Pvp/Pve (hunting) Class ? Empty
Sponsored content

##12 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum