You are not connected. Please login or register

My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers)

BornTempler

BornTempler

My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) EmptyPosts : 42
BornTempler

keep in mind this is just my suggestion. With that said as a pvp ranger i will say i love the use of counter attack with a bow it makes us a little more usable in pvp But i find not being able to use spirit of the hawk or eye of the hawk along with counterattack a little eh.... as a master of range those 2 skills are needed to bring out the most fun possible in a ranger.but just my suggestion thanks~EarthBow

##1 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:07 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I'm not sure about what you said since I don't play Crackshooter anymore. I'm not sure about this though, but you are saying that while you are at counter attack stance/state, you want to use spirit of the hawk and eye of the hawk? That is two of Crack's self buff right? What if you use it before you cast counter attack?

Or, you are saying that if you used counter attack, the two self buffs are removed? Please do elaborate more further and bear with me 'cause I don't play Crack anymore but I'm willing to help though.

##2 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:15 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

All the three mentioned skills can perfectly be used by a ranger, the problem comes when you use other skills while standing in the counter attack stance, because you aren't supposed to be able to anyway. It's like the blade skill Berserk, except that with counter attack you are immobilized for 5 sec. So using skills while in Counter Attack is not possible at all.

But if the two Hawk passive skills dissapear in the middle of Counter Attack, then it's a glitch and should be reported. It's new that CA became available also for bow users, so it doesn't surprise me that the glitch is what you're talking about, BornTemplar.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:24 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Grammar correction oops :O)

##3 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:22 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

JackSparrowYAY wrote:But if the two Hawk passive skills dissapear in the middle of Counter Attack, then it's a glitch and should be reported. It's new that CA became available also for bow users, so it doesn't surprise me that the glitch is what you're talking about, BornTemplar.

^ this is what concerns me most that's why I want some clarification with BornTempler. Because if it is indeed a glitch, then I guess it should be fixed. I mean, it is not appropriate or worthy for the two said buff skills to be removed when you used CA.

##4 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:30 am
BornTempler

BornTempler

BornTempler

when you go to cast counter attack it wont allow it because it says this skill cannot be used with spirit of the hawk and eye of the hawk. so i was suggesting that u could be able to use counter attack while those 2 skills are active.

##5 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:51 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

BornTempler wrote:when you go to cast counter attack it wont allow it because it says this skill cannot be used with spirit of the hawk and eye of the hawk. so i was suggesting that u could be able to use counter attack while those 2 skills are active.

Ohh, really now? Well, if that's the case, I support your suggestion. I mean, Cracks are not common at siege or pvp and disabling some of their buffs is just unfair considering that Crackshooters depends on their self-buffs more and I have to say that Cracks have probably the best self buffs here in-game. And I don't see the point why it should be restricted. Though it may probably a glitch or what but nonetheless, if this indeed was true, then a +1 for me.

##6 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 8:56 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

In my opinion it sounds like a glitch that Counter Attack can't be used because the hawk skills are active. Would be ridiculous if CA couldn't be used because Critical Swing (jester lv 70(?) skill) is active.
If it isn't a glitch though, like our friend Shai says, then oooohhhhh yeeeaahhh +1 cheers

(I feel like I pretty much repeated what you just said, Shai XD)

##7 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:18 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

JackSparrowYAY wrote:In my opinion it sounds like a glitch that Counter Attack can't be used because the hawk skills are active. Would be ridiculous if CA couldn't be used because Critical Swing (jester lv 70(?) skill) is active.
If it isn't a glitch though, like our friend Shai says, then oooohhhhh yeeeaahhh +1 cheers

(I feel like I pretty much repeated what you just said, Shai XD)

Lol, I don't mind though. But yeah, it really seems like a glitch. Either way, I already said my opinion and I'm glad we both have the same output so imma peace out here. Smile

##8 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:24 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

It was intentionally disabled because if the bow range skills were enabled, using Counterattack would cause a crash. This is why when the feature was first added, there were a large number of mysterious crashes. Later, we found the culprit to be the increase bow range, and as such, prevented Counterattack from being used when the skills are active.

##9 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 9:49 am
BornTempler

BornTempler

BornTempler

dang i had no idea about that D: hopefuly that can be fixed in the future thanks for the info Amnesty Smile

##10 - Posted Mon Dec 29, 2014 10:52 am

Sponsored content

My Suggestion about Counterattack (for Rangers) Empty
Sponsored content

##11 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum