You are not connected. Please login or register

Siege Suggestion

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

iMarimar

iMarimar

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:From what I have read, which I will point out... Non-Donors are able to join the siege. I m talking about this in regards of NOT SPENDING any REAL MONEY IN DONATIONS TO MAZEY FLYFF PRIVATE SERVER. Non Donors are able to afford Full Donor Equipment from Donors, but it does take some time to farm enough Red Perins.

Thank you for the clarification Mister LEgionDark which I'm aware of. I hope JackSparrowYAY gets to read this since, this portion of the topic concerned him well. But then again thank you, thank you. Wink

LEgionDark wrote:Another thing, We have people who has posted their comments because  they have experience the game of Guild Siege Wars. Another thing, I can tell that we are following you in what you are saying, but it is not what you want to hear, because you are so eager of wanting Mazey to bring back the 10 Player line up.

With all great respect LEgionDark and humblest appreciation of your concern. I'm not saying that PEOPLE here ARE not following me in my post its just that topics and subjects that doesn't concerned to discuss shouldn't be brought up here and I said that already. Sad If that's the cause we might end up running around the bush, and we don't want that. Right? Again, I repeat. I didn't mention the 10 siege participants in a guild. That's too many. I have thought of that and it would be a Clash for having as such. I, too have considered the possibilities that will happen if they will bring up the 10 participating members in siege in a Guild (same explanation with you guys). I'd rather stick to a 5 members Line Up per Guild. But, I pointed out a +3 add-on participants in a Guild that would make it 8 Participating Players.. However, I for one also consider what Miss Acacia suggested whichsoever she pointed out a +2 add-ons on the Siege Line Up in particular I couldn't agree more. Making it 7 total Siege players. Sound great huh!. Therefore, a 7 total Siege Players is much better for me. Thanks Thanks! Wink

LEgionDark wrote:I took a look at this 5 man team vs 10 man team. So after looking at both sides by playing out the mock Guild Siege, I will like to point out that. Multiple Five-man teams have a better chance to survive then the few 10-man teams. Having multiple targets would basically have a longer period of earning points, which will decrease the chances of an one-sided battle.

If your concern is survival then, you're on the track. Increasing the number of participants then, Increase in survival. Continually, If your concern is for earning points then, you're on the right track again! ^_^ Increasing the number of participants in the guild, in consequence, More to kill - Increased Winning Points. Afterall, I myself isn't after for the Earned Points nor the Crown and Medal. Its the Fun! The Enjoyment. The Entertainment which is the main goal and objective of this GAME.

Again, over and over again. Sounds redundant but.. 7 Siege Players is way better. not 10 but 7!!!

I have foreseen what could happen and very much aware of this post. Criticism, Critiques any forms of judgement. You're free to post and am willing to hear your side. I'm not pushing this suggestion since I have no say. But as of now I haven't seen and thought of nothing against this. Staffs have more knowledge than me because its their forte and the reason why they're assigned to incomparable tasks. Enlighten me then. =) =) =) Its much better to be argued and get noticed than ignored. Thank You so muchoo. =P

Fun fun fun
Love love love Wink

Last edited by Sloenn on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:38 pm; edited 4 times in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

##26 - Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:59 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

okay let's break this down to much more rational thinking. Let's speak in a Mock Guild Siege.... you mention 7 man team...well that will still be like.... 4 FD and 3 Non FD players. But that is the thing, FD can be able come into the game as a non FD, then switch over to be FD with no problems at all. So what is the point of increasing the man power, if there is always going to be some short slight chances of taking advantage of something else?

##27 - Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 6:02 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:okay let's break this down to much more rational thinking. Let's speak in a Mock Guild Siege.... you mention 7 man team...well that will still be like.... 4 FD and 3 Non FD players. But that is the thing, FD can be able come into the game as a non FD, then switch over to be FD with no problems at all. So what is the point of increasing the man power, if there is always going to be some short slight chances of taking advantage of something else?

Hi!
I just want to clarify of what you posted. I've read your post carefully word by word for an nth time but, to be honest I dont get your point here in this portion. I see that you're up to something and you have somehing to puntuate. I really wanna know what are you trying to point out.. I dont wanna make any further post or comments about this cause me myself doesn't understand. Im sorry but I just want to ask you to rephrase your post to be understandable and for the benefits of others (for those who are having a hard time understanding too) and what are you trying to say in this post. Please help me understand. Sad im really sorry Sad

Well, for those who has brilliant minds and has an idea of what Mister LEgionDark was trying to sort out, please help me understand also. Wink

Thank you thank you.
Love love love.

Last edited by Sloenn on Sun Feb 08, 2015 9:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

##28 - Posted Fri Jan 30, 2015 7:08 am
Benedict

Benedict

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 11
Benedict

Hi, before im gonna conment please lemme introduce my self, im Benedict known as "styx".

Yeah i agree with this. More participants in seiging more score more fun more excitement. But it will be like a lot of work to do in switching other players to another. But for me this idea will work, like for example. Those who wanted to join seige but the guild you've join is full seigers like i dont have spot on there. You know what i mean, so im i think this will work.

That's all for now Smile thanks

##29 - Posted Sat Jan 31, 2015 8:07 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

the battle zone of PvP guild siege especially when it is 30 minutes long. There is no time to for easy way through the game. It does not matter if you got 10 or 5 or 7 man teams, it will still be the same as it was before. KILL or BE KILLED.

You basically got two types of sieges.... Guild seige and Free For All Seiges. If you want fun, then why do not you make an alt character and create another guild to be used for alt guild seige?

##30 - Posted Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:03 pm
Benedict

Benedict

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 11
Benedict

Hi Legion Wink yow that's my point "kill or be killed" in thirty minutes Smile

I'm not using alt guild seige Legion not my thing Smile
I'm pointing is the crown holder and Mvp holder Smile sounds fun right in that 10 seigers fun fun.

Peace out

##31 - Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 4:29 am
nyep1

nyep1

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

i agree with sloenn :3 add extra siege participants 2 or 3 maybe so that they will not
leave and join to other guilds especially if it is a loyal guild member :3 and another
agree to two guilds that get allied with another guild wrecking one team they always
pm other player to make an allianced no hard fellings ty Very Happy

##32 - Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 9:02 pm
WeedLove

WeedLove

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 294
WeedLove

nyep1 wrote:i agree with sloenn :3 add extra siege participants 2 or 3 maybe so that they will not
leave and join to other guilds especially if it is a loyal guild member :3

Why not take turns for guild siege?

-1, you guys should review what mazey said.

##33 - Posted Sun Feb 01, 2015 10:39 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

The odds of keeping the Crown and the MvP is like 1 in 1 billion each time you do the Siege Run. It has been changed in a way that no one will be able to farm for the Crown and the MvP. It has been known that people will do illegal trading

##34 - Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:14 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:The odds of keeping the Crown and the MvP is like 1 in 1 billion each time you do the Siege Run. It has been changed in a way that no one will be able to farm for the Crown and the MvP. It has been known that people will do illegal trading

Hi! Hello! Wink

As far as concerned to your post Mister LEgionDark, acquiring the Crown and the Medal is like 1 in a billion? Are ya sure? From where did you get this refernce Sir, or maybe its just your own perspective. Maybe in your time yes, things have changed. There's an increase of Macro users in the field making them potent in the field. What kind of illegal rrading you mean Sir LEgionDark?

LEgionDark wrote:the battle zone of PvP guild siege especially when it is 30 minutes long. There is no time to for easy way through the game. It does not matter if you got 10 or 5 or 7 man teams, it will still be the same as it was before. KILL or BE KILLED.

You basically got  two types of sieges.... Guild seige and Free For All Seiges. If you want fun, then why do not you make an alt character and create another guild to be used for alt guild seige?

With the highest respect but I still dont get you. Sad I lost you there. Sad Sad Maybe its with the sentence construction or for some reasons which I dont know. I cant connect what are you trying to point out as much as I want to understand your post to mine.

In Spite of what just has been said, I am also aware the existence of Free For All (FFA) siege and in fact Im a participant. Whats your point of creating another character as an Alt when actually the both siege (Guild and FFA) dont have the same time. After all, its all about PVP so why create another? Differnce is. You have the chance to kill your own Guild Mate. Hmmmm??

Fun fun fun,
Love love love.

Last edited by iMarimar on Sat Apr 18, 2015 9:47 pm; edited 2 times in total

##35 - Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 9:59 pm
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

LEgionDark wrote:the battle zone of PvP guild siege especially when it is 30 minutes long. There is no time to for easy way through the game. It does not matter if you got 10 or 5 or 7 man teams, it will still be the same as it was before. KILL or BE KILLED.

You basically got  two types of sieges.... Guild seige and Free For All Seiges. If you want fun, then why do not you make an alt character and create another guild to be used for alt guild seige?

Halooooooo Mister LEgionDark,

With the highest respect but I still dont get you. Sad I lost you there. Sad Sad Maybe its with the sentence construction or for some reasons which I dont know. I cant connect what are you trying to point out as much as I want to understand your post to mine.

In Spite of what just has been said, I am also aware the existence of Free For All (FFA) siege and in fact Im a participant. Whats your point of creating another character as an Alt when actually the both siege (Guild and FFA) dont have the same time. After all, its all about PVP so why create another? Differnce is. You have the chance to kill your own Guild Mate. Hmmmm??

Fun fun fun,
Love love love.

##36 - Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:44 pm
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Siege Suggestion - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Another double post. I thought I already told you to avoid this.

##37 - Posted Mon Feb 02, 2015 10:57 pm

Sponsored content

Siege Suggestion - Page 2 Empty
Sponsored content

##38 - Posted

Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum