You are not connected. Please login or register

Siege Suggestion

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

iMarimar

iMarimar

Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 93
iMarimar

To fellow readers and flyffers

I noticed that there are increasing number of siege participants in the Server. Yet, there are only 5 maximum Line Up slots in a single guild. However, it is inevitable to get friends, close friends, best friends, especial friends or any sort of friends in the game since its a friendly game. Have you ever come to think of it? Have you considered adding more Line Up slots for the siege in a Guild?

Nevertheless, have you noticed that there are guilds that get allied with another guild? It would be so bias to a single participating guild(no ally). Can you imagine a single guild wrecked by 2 guilds or more? Few versus by many? Its a form of bullying. And the worst thing is. If they're the ones left in the field(which is happening everytime) Im referring to the allied guilds. what do they do? Wait for the time? Expect them to kill each other? Kill their allies? Naaah! So, here comes FEEDING. Or the so called "Scripted killing" for not to be called as FEEDING. So, I suggest that to add more slots for the participating Guild in siege. By this we can lessen the alliance of guild in this server thus, avoiding FEEDING in siege. +3 will do. That makes it 8 participants in a Guild.

Please consider this as one of your suggestion list.

ADVANTAGES
-more participants in a guild (sounds fun)
-you can be with your circle of friends (sounds more fun more time to play)
-create a new friendship, trust and loyalty (you dont have to leave the guild cause there's an extra slot for you)
-so as to avoid from loging in - out bug of Guild Invite - Accept (anti-irksome, delay and disappointment of joining the siege in designated/programmed time)
-no teamming or alliance in the siege proper (you cant be a team with 16 participants. Unless, you're that friendly and influencial)
-Feeding is not gonna happen (I mean it will lessen the chance)

DISADVATAGES
-cant think of one. Please feel free to add either of the two. Thank You for taking time to read.
God bless and Good Day ahead. Wink

Love love love.

Last edited by Sloenn on Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Typo)

##1 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:40 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Fun. I don't really think that it's an advantage. You're making it sound like we need to have this for fun and for the benefit of the server without even stating the true advantage of this. And for me, I think there is none. Aside from fun. Don't get me wrong here, sir, I'm not being sarcastic. And if I do sounded like that to you, then I apologize beforehand.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my honest opinion, your only concern about this suggestion is feeding or alliance. Fun maybe is just a bonus, I think. Well, I know that you know that we can report any form of feeding or alliance because it's against the rule. If you strongly believe, and noticed, that every time that two or more "allied" guilds are really teaming up to bully a guild, then I think you can report it. Because I think making deals at guild siege is not permitted. And staff has keen eyes to examine the siege logs.

And I do agree that there is no disadvantage on this suggestion. And to tell you the truth, I agree with increasing the number of characters on the line-up. And to be honest, I don't even know that there is a limit. LOL. I just don't siege very often.

Nevertheless, I'll give this a +1. And perhaps you are right and I'm wrong, more siegers, more fun! Smile

##2 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:55 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Shai wrote:Fun. I don't really think that it's an advantage. You're making it sound like we need to have this for fun and for the benefit of the server without even stating the true advantage of this. And for me, I think there is none. Aside from fun. Don't get me wrong here, sir, I'm not being sarcastic. And if I do sounded like that to you, then I apologize beforehand.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but in my honest opinion, your only concern about this suggestion is feeding or alliance. Fun maybe is just a bonus, I think. Well, I know that you know that we can report any form of feeding or alliance because it's against the rule. If you strongly believe, and noticed, that every time that two or more "allied" guilds are really teaming up to bully a guild, then I think you can report it. Because I think making deals at guild siege is not permitted. And staff has keen eyes to examine the siege logs.

And I do agree that there is no disadvantage on this suggestion. And to tell you the truth, I agree with increasing the number of characters on the line-up. And to be honest, I don't even know that there is a limit. LOL. I just don't siege very often.

Nevertheless, I'll give this a +1. And perhaps you are right and I'm wrong, more siegers, more fun! Smile

Hello Miss/Mister Shai allow me please to state an opinion about what you posted. You must be wronged me then. Wink Wink

About the FUN, I really cant figure it out why you so affected of the word FUN. Which I firmly understand that it wasn't my point in the Advantage part. Its just an add-on to the MAIN advantage which I wrote there! So what's the pupose of using the parentheses if you'll not consider those?. Please refer back to my post and read it again. Smile I too am not being sarcastic for I, one just shared my own perspective as a suggestion to the game which I genuinely thought it would make it better and for the benefit of the server which I stated as my own presumption (please respect). Smile

Yes, maybe you're correct. Maybe not. My major concern here is an addition to the Line Up participants for the siegers. I just gave a concrete obvious and quite acceptable reason why do they have to add extra slots for the Line Up. Yes Im aware of feeding and alliance is against the rule and we can report it. But its not the point what I want to accentuate there. Wink Smile

Its the addition of slots in the Line-Up.
And its so cuuute of you that, you dont know the limit of the participants (of course 1) or?? Do you mean the MAXIMUM participants in a certain guild Smile Smile Smile

Still and all, were on the right track Miss/Mister Shai
GO FOR MORE SIEGERS!!!
Lovelovelove FUN FUN FUN! Wink

##4 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:23 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

Well, first thing's first, I'm a Mister. I think it's the way I talk or my comments that I often times mistaken for a girl. Worry not, 'cause you're not the first and definitely not the only one. LOL.

And I'm not really affected by the word fun. Maybe I took it the wrong way though. I mean fun is good, of course. But perhaps I assumed it to be your reason why this suggestion should be accepted. But like I said, you have a point about the line-up thing.

And yes, to be honest, I don't really know about the limit. Both siegers in a guild line-up and the guild limit at siege. LOL. But either way, we are, indeed, on the same page here which is to increase siege line up. And I like that. And maybe now that you know I'm a mister, you will not use the word "cuuute". Just kidding! Smile

Nonetheless, I already stated my opinion and I firmly believe that you answered some of my points and we had a polite conversation about the factors here. So, I'll just peace out here. And still +1 for me! Smile Best of luck to you!

##5 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 9:34 am
Mazey

Mazey

Owner
Owner
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 346
Charmander Pikachu Psyduck Squirtle
Mazey

The siege was originally changed to be a max of 5 players per guild due to finding that having a line-up of 10 players decreased other guilds likely hood of partaking in siege. We found that certain guilds were doing full line-ups (all 10 places) with only full donors, thus making them a force that would win without a challenge 9 out of 10 times. This then lead to other guilds that didn't have full line-ups, had non donor members or that wished to play purely for fun stopped applying as there was absolutely nothing they could do to change the outcome. Eventually it was just 1-2 guilds applying and partaking.
However once the limit of 5 players was introduced it brought with it more challenge, such as very limited time to prep once you died. It also forced players from the bigger more siege orientated guilds to form new smaller siege guilds if they were wanting to partake, thus bringing more targets but also more chance to be targeted in a siege. It also allowed for the smaller guilds and guilds without a full 5 person line-up to partake in sieges effectively.

##6 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 1:38 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 188
Amnesty

I played before the 5 man lineup was introduced, and it was terrible. You'd be lucky to see a close that even came relatively close.

As mentioned by Mazey above, it's nigh impossible to compete against a 10 man lineup of donors. The only way to do that is to bring 10 donors yourself. (Which again, deters anyone outside of a 10 man guild lineup from joining - they'd be at an extreme disadvantge).

With only two guilds, there are less targets to aim for. People live longer, and thus, you spend more time waiting in the stands for a teammate to die rather than fighting down below.

Yes, "teaming" is an issue that needs to be dealt with - and yes, there is a way to do that.

I would much rather risk a chance of "teaming" occurring on a given siege than NOT having a siege at all due to one powerhouse guild discouraging other guilds to join.

##7 - Posted Sun Jan 25, 2015 2:39 pm

Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Amnesty

There are also at least two ways that an increased lineup can be abused - not necessarily a "glitch" per se, but they lead to a scenario that can drastically alter PVP balance - and there's nothing that can really be done about it, as it's fair play.

##9 - Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:16 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

I'll just break in and point out that another disadvantage of this suggestion. At the times when there are more people online, there are obviously more people around the area of Flaris Lodestar in server 1. Obviously Flaris is the second important area in this server (next to market town. Could be discussable), and it will be lagging A LOT before, after and a bit during the Guild Siege for people like me who have unstable and slow internet connection. If we were to increase the limit of line up slots 7 or more, there will be more laggs when all spots are filled up, and playing in server 1 will then be completely useless if you teleport directly to Flaris using the window Z. Imagine a total of 35 player characters from 5 Guilds (7*5) in addition to different seraphs buffing them and other people randomly being there. There could be 50 characters there at once. At this very moment I already find the situation bad enough.

I don't siege myself, but I'm wondering if using the "teaming" arguement to allow more guildmembers to siege at once is a good arguement. I mean, it is not always guaranteed that two or more guilds will work together and feed each other. Besides, teaming up is from what I know, illegal, and because of that, I think that using "team up" arguements are not good enough and should not be used.

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:53 pm; edited 2 times in total

##10 - Posted Mon Jan 26, 2015 9:39 am

iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Mazey wrote:The siege was originally changed to be a max of 5 players per guild due to finding that having a line-up of 10 players decreased other guilds likely hood of partaking in siege. We found that certain guilds were doing full line-ups (all 10 places) with only full donors, thus making them a force that would win without a challenge 9 out of 10 times. This then lead to other guilds that didn't have full line-ups, had non donor members or that wished to play purely for fun stopped applying as there was absolutely nothing they could do to change the outcome. Eventually it was just 1-2 guilds applying and partaking.
However once the limit of 5 players was introduced it brought with it more challenge, such as very limited time to prep once you died. It also forced players from the bigger more siege orientated guilds to form new smaller siege guilds if they were wanting to partake, thus bringing more targets but also more chance to be targeted in a siege. It also allowed for the smaller guilds and guilds without a full 5 person line-up to partake in sieges effectively.

Oh! Hello to my fellow commentors and readers. Im in great honor for you guys spared time to read my simple yet eloquent indication.

First of all with all due respect I have read the owners post and digested it carefully. I just want to repeat and clear out my first post. It was stated there that a 3 add on players making it 8 all in all, not 5 (making it 10 players) as what the owner veiwed it on my first post. I too have also considered the 5 players in a guild and it was all good. I have nothing against it. But it came to me that having just a 5 maximum available slots has something more to make it much better.

To answer Mister Owners post..
I must say Im an avid siege player (not to brag) but I have observed that there are NO NON-DONOR players, all are FULL DONORS. Maybe not all full donors but semi-FD (not to belittle the non-donor players but Im stating the fact and what I have observed lately). As much as the non-donor players wanting to join the fun siege in this server but they just can't. maybe they understimated their capabilities or fear of other Donor players which I used hear that from them. You may not observed this case in as much as I assume that you are busy as a bee. But please take time to look, observe and wander to know and keep updated about the happenings inside your jobs. Things have changed players are getting stouter and stronger. Many are in Donor Equips. Sad I hate to say but I kinda disagree of what youve said in your first comment (first paragraph).

Increasing in donor players consequently increased in Siege players. Maximum of 5 members in a guild, ergo, formation of teaming up. Worse? Teaming of brawny siegers resulting bullying of others. Worst? Theyre the ones left, hence, feeding transpires. Sad Sad

Im not trying to make an issue or whatever you call it but its just my point of view for the betterment of the server. Just my own opinion and I hope you'll look into it. Discuss with your co-staff and do a high investigation to this. And I hope to get a peace and calm answer to this.

Fun fun fun
Love love love Wink Wink Wink

Last edited by Sloenn on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:32 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Proper punctuations)

##12 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:23 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Acacia wrote:No.. Just I like the suggestion but with the maximum of 5 people per guild in line-up it makes others make 2-3 guilds just to siege and ally with each other just to focus 1 particular guild. Honestly I think it would make siege better to bump it up to 7 spots or so, otherwise people are just gonna be going into different guilds and doing allies.

I understand what you mean by it makes more challenge and more fun and there is more targets but, like I said, it's basically just the same amount of people to kill as there would be with a line-up of about 7 or so. If people ally, and yes IF, they do, then it decreases the amount of fun most people are having that do actually join siege.

Alaska, I get how you mean having 5 people on the side lines not being able to enter because 5 others are already in, but if there was 7 people in the line-up then only 1 or 2 would be waiting (If you have the full line-up) Most people that don't have a full line-up put a RM or someone as a defender instead of an actual sieger, I'm just saying that I think this suggestion is a good suggestion and should be looked at more on the positive side, not just at the flaws of it.

We like to siege with our friends, and our friends want their friends to join, we want bigger line-ups because hey, in the end, it might make siege a better thing to do. People wont end up allying as much and more people would have fun..

Everyone's entitled to their own opinions, and yeah, I respect all of yours, I just took it and expressed my opinion.

A polite expression of thanks to you Miss Acacia for you're in my suggestions side. I so agree in your second and third paragraph.

I suggested for a 3 add-on players in a guild for siege but looking at their reactions, its so against them. It seems that Mazey is very thrifty in giving more slots for siege. Maybe he has a much better valid reason why he put into it which may we dont know yet. But in your side, having a +2 players for siege is good, 7 players all quite reasonable. Wink

Fun fun fun
Love love love

##13 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:39 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

Amnesty wrote:There are also at least two ways that an increased lineup can be abused - not necessarily a "glitch" per se, but they lead to a scenario that can drastically alter PVP balance - and there's nothing that can really be done about it, as it's fair play.

Good Day Miss Amnesty.

I just want to say something about your post.

With respect to others, there is already a drastic alter of PVP balance in siege especially the Macro users (macro - is a programme that used to change Equipments too fast making them vulnerable to damages, for those who dont have any idea about it). Smile Wink Wink

Fun fun fun
love love love

##14 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:02 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Please do not double post (and even triple post)!

Credits to Daily for the updated forum rules.

Forum Rules:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sloenn wrote:ADVANTAGES
-more participants in a guild (sounds fun)
-you can be with your circle of friends (sounds more fun more time to play)
-create a new friendship, trust and loyalty (you dont have to leave the guild cause there's an extra slot for you)
-so as to avoid from loging in - out bug of Guild Invite - Accept (anti-irksome, delay and disappointment of joining the siege in designated/programmed time)
-no teamming or alliance in the siege proper (you cant be a team with 16 participants. Unless, you're that friendly and influencial)
-Feeding is not gonna happen (I mean it will lessen the chance)

1) True
2) What does this mean? You don't hang around with your guild mates in a siege arena. Sounds like the same statement as the 1st one.
3) "create a new friendship, trust and loyalty". <-- Doesn't make any sense.
"you dont have to leave the guild cause there's an extra slot for you" <-- Same statement as the 1st one. More participants in a guild.
4) I don't really understand what you mean by this statement, so I won't comment that one.
5) Absolutely not true.
6) Feeding is still possible.

-----------------------------------------

Sloenn wrote:To answer Mister Owners post..
I must say Im an avid siege player (not to brag) but I have observed that there are NO NON-DONOR players, all are FULL DONORS. Maybe not all full donors but semi-FD (not to belittle the non-donor players but Im stating the fact and what I have observed lately). As much as the non-donor players wanting to join the fun siege in this server but they just can't. maybe they understimated their capabilities or fear of other Donor players which I used hear that from them. You may not observed this case in as much as I assume that you are busy as a bee. But please take time to look, observe and wander to know and keep updated about the happenings inside your jobs. Things have changed players are getting stouter and stronger. Many are in Donor Equips. Sad I hate to say but I kinda disagree of what youve said in your first comment (first paragraph).

1) Non-donors are able to siege as well. You also have to keep in mind that the Aurum Armor set is non donor.

2) Non donor Forcemasters are able to do sieging. The only problem is that their damage lacks, but it is still possible to siege with those forcemasters.

3) A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in a Guild Siege.

-------------------------------------------

Your game suggestion is to me a critism to the decision that Mazey did when he reduced the line up slots from 10 to 5 slots, but in my opinion, you should bring up some better arguements. I have nothing against your suggestion, Sloenn, but you should bring up better arguements.

EDIT: I just edited my post ridicule

Last edited by JackSparrowYAY on Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:33 am; edited 2 times in total

##15 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:06 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

JackSparrowYAY wrote:I'll just break in and point out that another disadvantage of this suggestion. At the times when there are more people online, there are obviously more people around the area of Flaris Lodestar in server 1. Obviously Flaris is the second important area in this server (next to market town. Could be discussable), and it will be lagging A LOT before, after and a bit during the Guild Siege for people like me who have unstable and slow internet connection. If we were to increase the limit of line up slots 7 or more, there will be more laggs when all spots are filled up, and playing in server 1 will then be completely useless if you teleport directly to Flaris using the window Z. Imagine a total of 35 player characters from 5 Guilds (7*5) in addition to different seraphs buffing them and other people randomly being there. There could be 50 characters there at once. At this very moment I already find the situation bad enough.

I don't siege myself, but I'm wondering if using the "teaming" arguement to allow more guildmembers to siege at once is a good arguement. I mean, it is not always guaranteed that two or more guilds will work together and feed each other. Besides, teaming up is from what I know, illegal, and because of that, I think that using "team up" arguements are not good enough and should not be used.

Hello Mister JackSparrowYAY!!!!! Wink

I want to approximate for breaking in and pointing out the disadvantages you have said which i totally dissent.

First of all. I, we, didnt say that we will INCREASE or ADD THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS in the server (which is unlikely beyond OUR power), we cant alter the number of siegers by ourselves.

Second, your unstable, slow Internet Connection has nothing to do with this, to them, with us and to the siege participants (fair enough) Smile .

Third, you just said it right. You, yourself dont do siege much or dont have experience yet. Maybe its just your concern upon posting here.

Maybe you misunderstood what I posted Smile allow me to bring you there and please read it again Wink

But I got your point there. And thank you for the comment you posted. Its much appreciated. At least you showed that you care.

Fun fun fun
Love love love wink

##16 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:30 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Sloenn wrote:First of all. I, we, didnt say that we will INCREASE or ADD THE NUMBER OF PARTICIPANTS in the server (which is unlikely beyond OUR power), we cant alter the number of siegers by ourselves.

What I meant was that there will be more people gathering in one spot.

Sloenn wrote:Third, you just said it right. You, yourself dont do siege much or dont have experience yet. Maybe its just your concern upon posting here.

I forgot to say. I have actually done sieges myself, hehe. I've done it like 3 or 4 times with some alt characters just to test the siege.

##17 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 1:37 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

JackSparrowYAY wrote:1) Non-donors are able to siege as well. You also have to keep in mind that the Aurum Armor set is non donor.

2) Non donor Forcemasters are able to do sieging. The only problem is that their damage lacks, but it is still possible to siege with those forcemasters.

3) A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in a Guild Siege.

-------------------------------------------

Your game suggestion is to me a critism to the decision that Mazey did when he reduced the line up slots from 10 to 5 slots, but in my opinion, you should bring up some better arguements. I have nothing against your suggestion, Sloenn, but you should bring up better arguements.

EDIT: I just edited my post ridicule

Hi Mister JackSparrowYAY Wink

Greetings!

Just to point out some and do some corrections. Allow me to crrect you. In what part I said that non-donors are not able to siege well. Can you please bring me to that section or statement? And yes I have considered that Aurum Armor Set is not a Donor Item because it is attainable In Game (and maybe a Donor if you purchase it via Dpoints Wink

And yea! Non-donor forcemasters can siege too. I never said they cant.

A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in Siege? I doubt that Mister. Im afraid to say you're wrong. I have a Full Donor Temp member (Hija) in my guild with Couple buff along with the /PremiumBuff but still xXSoul, et al. Can 1 hit her. Wink I myself witnessed it a couple of times. Shocking right??!

Look! i dont want to be in a conflict. I, myself know that I am not criticizing what Mazey did in the server for instance, reduction of Maximum players in siege in a guild. This is a mere suggestion but you took it into heart. Wink And why should I bring up better arguements when in fact I dont want be in such! I expressed my deepest, humblest, politest posts but you got it wrong. SO, YEAH! YOU DONT HAVE NOTHING AGAINST MY SUGGESTION (tho its quite obvious) Wink again, I dont have to bring up a better arguement. Smile

And for me.. This is out of the topic already. Please stick to the Section/Title/Post/Topic or being discussed in this section. Wink

Fun fun fun
Love love love <3

Last edited by Sloenn on Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:46 am; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Add on)

##18 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 2:26 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Well... I think you're waiting for my answer to your post. So here we go! xD

1) Your answer to the Owner of the server himself states that a non-donor character can't do a guild siege.

See? Well, maybe I misunderstood you, but a non-donor player can have fun in guild siege too! And of course, People in the sieges are popped up with donor Equipments because they want to be better in terms of damage, hp and survivability in general. Isn't that Logic?

2a) It depends on how you define "semi-fd" and "FD (Full Donor/Donator). I define a Full Donor character to have everything possible items and awakenings donated, excluding mask and cloak as MQC/Event cloaks and masks also can be used. My friend iDrugDealer is not even full donated templar, but has a massive amount of HP. Also, being a FD templar with i.e. 800STA helmet is what I call a Semi-FD templar.

2b)
Sloenn wrote:A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in Siege? I doubt that Mister. Im afraid to say you're wrong. I have a Full Donor Temp member (Hija) in my guild with Couple buff along with the /PremiumBuff but still xXSoul, et al. Can 1 hit her. Wink I myself witnessed it a couple of times. Shocking right??!

Look at this quote from Shai:

Shai wrote:Max Damage ASAL: 1.14b-1.16b
Max Damage HoP = 716m
Max Damage EVA = With Heavens Step = No damage cap; Without Heavens Step = 200m
Max Damage Crit = No Idea

Max HP for Templar = 1.28b
Max HP for STA FM = 717m+ (based on a comment here at Forums)
Max HP for STA YJ = No Idea

Link: Click here

Soul has even said that with the current available items, the max asal damage is 1.16b. A templar can have more than 2b HP. When entering a guild siege with seraph buffs, tanking every damage will in theory be possible unless the templar is being casted HC on.

3)
Sloenn wrote:Second, your unstable, slow Internet Connection has nothing to do with this, to them, with us and to the siege participants (fair enough) Smile .

It doesn't have anything to do with you, but the fact that I'm not the only person with unstable, slow Internet Connection does make it become an disadvantage, this suggestion of yours.

4) I'm not being offtopic. You are pointing out the Points of my posts that are not Clear and does not Express what I actually want to say, and because of that I have the feeling that I should give a more Clear and understandable description of what my opinions are.

5) You are critisizing the Owner's decision to reduce the limit of line up slots possible for a guild before a guild siege. That's my opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong about that, so don't be upset Laugh

6) You don't accept Mazey's explanation of why he reduced the line up slots, nor are you satisfied with Amnesty's post too. You even arguement against these two staffs' posts, and reacted in a way which I find strange, on Shai's post even though he said he'd give a +1 for the suggestion. Therefore I can't see any reason why I should keep up the discussion when I'm always being arguemented against just because I'm expressing my thoughts and opinions about the topic. Also it probably leads to no change in the line ups.

So I will Peace out here. Good Luck with this, though wink

##19 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:17 am
Magic

Magic

Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 30
Magic

A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in a Guild Siege. are you sure? lol ridicule

##20 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 9:42 am
Ramon

Ramon

Ex-GM
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 233
Ramon

JackSparrowYAY wrote:

Soul has even said that with the current available items, the max asal damage is 1.16b. A templar can have more than 2b HP. When entering a guild siege with seraph buffs, tanking every damage will in theory be possible unless the templar is being casted HC on.

Just jumped in and read this. Tanking a max damage Asal is not possible with a semi FD Knight, also a Knight cant have more than 2b HP.

The max Asal is around 1.14 to 1.16b maybe a bit more. A FD Templar gets to about 1.28 b HP. A debuffed Templar will sit at around 1.14b HP so it is indeed possible to kill a FD Templar with just one asal, you just have to debuff him.

Just posted to clarify, maybe I misunderstood though.

##21 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:11 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

Thanks for clarifying, Florentina Laugh What I mean is 1.2b HP, not 2b HP. And yeah, I also forgot the debuff tingy xD

Magic wrote:A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in a Guild Siege. are you sure? lol ridicule

Yes, I am sure. Since there are no official definitions of what "Semi-FD" means, I look at it as lacking some sort of items in order to gain the full effect of every items available in game. Let's look at 4 examples.

1) A character without a GM-pet (9/9/9/9/9 pet), donate weapon, donate shield, donate fashion, donate accessory and SOPA in boots and gauntlets= Non-Donor

(Note that 40RP wings and masks also can be bought by spending DP, and Aurum Armor set is obtainable by spending 120k MQC.) I guess this is pretty obvious to everyone with at least some experience from playing Mazey Flyff.

2) A character with a GM-pet, donate weapon, donate shield, donate fashion, donate accessory and/or SOPA in boots and/or in gauntlets = Semi-FD

For example: You have a naked slayer with a donate sword. That's what I call Semi-FD.

3) You have almost all the best items available in game, except some donate stuff = Semi-FD

For example: You got a templar with amazing items. 40RP wings, donate (or legion for maximizing your HP) weapon and so on. The only thing that you miss is for instance a 900 STA shield. Instead, you use a shield awaked with 800STA. It's still Semi-FD even though you got amazingly 1.25b HP. Same goes for Forcemasters: If a suit has an awakening with 600STR and 300INT, it can only be called Semi-FD even though it could hit the same damage as a FD Forcemasters. Strange, isn't it?

4) You got the best stuff in the server = Full Donate (FD)

For example: Your templar has 1.28b HP

Conclusion: If a FD templar lacks 100STA in his helmet and has only 800STA, he is according to my definition of Semi-FD, Semi-FD. So a Semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asal, at least if this templar isn't debuffed or has HC on it. Do you disagree in this? Well, at least you got my explanation wink

##22 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 10:25 am
Amnesty

Amnesty

Game Master
Game Master
Amnesty

Sloenn wrote:
Amnesty wrote:There are also at least two ways that an increased lineup can be abused - not necessarily a "glitch" per se, but they lead to a scenario that can drastically alter PVP balance - and there's nothing that can really be done about it, as it's fair play.

Good Day Miss Amnesty.

I just want to say something about your post.

With respect to others, there is already a drastic alter of PVP balance in siege especially the Macro users (macro - is a programme that used to change Equipments too fast making them vulnerable to damages, for those who dont have any idea about it). Smile Wink Wink

Fun fun fun
love love love

Yes, that does play a factor in PVP, but all damage and HP calculations have been made with that in mind. The change i'm talking about will drastically alter damage/HP, and thus a complete balancing rework would need to be done.

##23 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:30 am
iMarimar

iMarimar

iMarimar

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Well... I think you're waiting for my answer to your post. So here we go! xD

1) Your answer to the Owner of the server himself states that a non-donor character can't do a guild siege.

See? Well, maybe I misunderstood you, but a non-donor player can have fun in guild siege too! And of course, People in the sieges are popped up with donor Equipments because they want to be better in terms of damage, hp and survivability in general. Isn't that Logic?

Mister JackSparrowYAY You're now putting words in my mouth. Can you please just read the statement that you Bold and Italicized plus!! the continuation of that statement that I Bold and Underlined. And please do understand what you're reading. Simple English. Well, I don't need to explain further 'cause its all obvious and clear and concise.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:2a) It depends on how you define "semi-fd" and "FD (Full Donor/Donator). I define a Full Donor character to have everything possible items and awakenings donated, excluding mask and cloak as MQC/Event cloaks and masks also can be used. My friend iDrugDealer is not even full donated templar, but has a massive amount of HP. Also, being a FD templar with i.e. 800STA helmet is what I call a Semi-FD templar.

2b)
Sloenn wrote:A semi-FD templar can perfectly tank the hardest asals in Siege? I doubt that Mister. Im afraid to say you're wrong. I have a Full Donor Temp member (Hija) in my guild with Couple buff along with the /PremiumBuff but still xXSoul, et al. Can 1 hit her. Wink I myself witnessed it a couple of times. Shocking right??!

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Look at this quote from Shai:

Shai wrote:Max Damage ASAL: 1.14b-1.16b
Max Damage HoP = 716m
Max Damage EVA = With Heavens Step = No damage cap; Without Heavens Step = 200m
Max Damage Crit = No Idea

Max HP for Templar = 1.28b
Max HP for STA FM = 717m+ (based on a comment here at Forums)
Max HP for STA YJ = No Idea

Link: Click here

Im not asking for the statistics or the breakdown of whatever you wanna imply but the mere fact that you're still wrong coz even a FULL DONOR temp can be 1 hit (which is my GuildMate is the living proof and others, or even you to ask anyone in Siege), and also why are you keep on insisting those things that are apparently out of this MAIN topic.(please respect).

JackSparrowYAY wrote:Soul has even said that with the current available items, the max asal damage is 1.16b. A templar can have more than 2b HP. When entering a guild siege with seraph buffs, tanking every damage will in theory be possible unless the templar is being casted HC on.

but then again, its out of this topic. And please.. please.. don't rely to what everyone just said. Thank You.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:3)
Sloenn wrote:Second, your unstable, slow Internet Connection has nothing to do with this, to them, with us and to the siege participants (fair enough) Smile .

It doesn't have anything to do with you, but the fact that I'm not the only person with unstable, slow Internet Connection does make it become an disadvantage, this suggestion of yours.

You got your point. Tho its not the game's accountable nor the games choice for you to have as such! Please consider others before yours.

JackSparrowYAY wrote:5) You are critisizing the Owner's decision to reduce the limit of line up slots possible for a guild before a guild siege. That's my opinion. There is absolutely nothing wrong about that, so don't be upset Laugh

Of course am not upset sweetie. sure am ^_^ I already expected what could be the possibilities upon posting this and took it with Open-minded. Please do bear in mind that CRITICIZING is way far different from suggesting and curiosity about such matter Mister Opinionated guy Wink

JackSparrowYAY wrote:6) You don't accept Mazey's explanation of why he reduced the line up slots, nor are you satisfied with Amnesty's post too. You even arguement against these two staffs' posts, and reacted in a way which I find strange, on Shai's post even though he said he'd give a +1 for the suggestion. Therefore I can't see any reason why I should keep up the discussion when I'm always being arguemented against just because I'm expressing my thoughts and opinions about the topic. Also it probably leads to no change in the line ups.

So I will Peace out here. Good Luck with this, though wink
[/quote]

Mister JackSparrow its not that I don't accept his. I just want to clarify things out. Its just that when you feel that you're in the right track and you want it to be done. Ya'll know that feeling? I bet you do. Looking and basing at your post your a smart kiddo and please do enlighten me to what youve said that I started an argument. Plus, you keep on saying that you'll peace out here. Establish it. Thanks! Wink

love love love
fun fun fun

##24 - Posted Tue Jan 27, 2015 11:01 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Siege Suggestion EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

From what I have read, which I will point out... Non-Donors are able to join the siege. I m talking about this in regards of NOT SPENDING any REAL MONEY IN DONATIONS TO MAZEY FLYFF PRIVATE SERVER. Non Donors are able to afford Full Donor Equipment from Donors, but it does take some time to farm enough Red Perins.

Another thing, We have people who has posted their comments because they have experience the game of Guild Siege Wars. Another thing, I can tell that we are following you in what you are saying, but it is not what you want to hear, because you are so eager of wanting Mazey to bring back the 10 Player line up.

I took a look at this 5 man team vs 10 man team. So after looking at both sides by playing out the mock Guild Siege, I will like to point out that. Multiple Five-man teams have a better chance to survive then the few 10-man teams. Having multiple targets would basically have a longer period of earning points, which will decrease the chances of an one-sided battle.

##25 - Posted Thu Jan 29, 2015 2:11 pm

Sponsored content

Siege Suggestion Empty
Sponsored content

##26 - Posted

Page 1 of 2 Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum