You are not connected. Please login or register

[Report] User broke rule 17.

Fredflap

Fredflap

[Report] User broke rule 17. EmptyPosts : 14
Fredflap

Daily wrote:
17. GM Tooling is not allowed. This means telling others something like 'You will get banned/muted because GM is my friend' or 'I can do whatever I want cause I know GMs here and they will be on my side'. It will result with a warning on first offence, followed by an hour mute if continued. Any other offences after this will only extend the mute.

Screenshots:

I was leveling a party with my slayer and seraph in order to get party skills, so as to get more drops. So I went to Sanpress 2, and met this person. He mentioned knowing the owner of this server, probably as a threat, and added that because of that, he could do what he wanted.

Naturally, I personally mentioned that I knew the Head Admin, Daily, who I did meet quite a long while ago on another private server. Though I said that only to say him that I'm not impressed. Actually, she brought me here so that I would edit .sfx files, and make 'em look cooler, and lag less ( because I can do that ), I'll start working on it soon, but I felt like playing the game first.

But he kept insulting me, while I was looking forward to how long he'd kept that attitude of his. Truth to be spoken, I wanted to make sure it was worth the time to report.

So I'll follow In-Game rule 20 :
Daily wrote:
20. If you see somebody not complying with these rules, inform a staff member immediately and action will be taken. If you do not wish to post things publically, please PM any member of staff here (Ambassador/GM/Admin/Head Admin/CM). Please note that Forum Moderators are not In-Game Staff, therefore they cannot take action against players breaking rules.

##1 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:48 am
http://www.matmartinez.net/nsfw/
Rial

Rial

Contributor
[Report] User broke rule 17. EmptyPosts : 743
Rial

I believe that player violated rule number 3 and 13 as well. Quote from the rules -
Daily wrote: 3. Respect others and staff. Failure to do so will result in a 1 hour mute, followed by a day mute and final offence will result in a maximum 3 day ban.

13. Profanity is NOT tolerated. You will receive a 1 hour mute if you do not follow warning given to you.

A warning has already been given. Thank you for reporting.

##2 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 1:53 am
Fredflap

Fredflap

[Report] User broke rule 17. EmptyPosts : 14
Fredflap

I'm afraid this person replicated, after the warn occured :

Screenshots:

Keep in mind that I bear no grudge on that person, but rule 20, once again, states that rule breaking should be reported.

##3 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 8:05 am
http://www.matmartinez.net/nsfw/
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
[Report] User broke rule 17. EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

Thank you for reporting. We already took an action regarding this matter.

##4 - Posted Fri Feb 27, 2015 2:30 pm

Sponsored content

[Report] User broke rule 17. Empty
Sponsored content

##5 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum