You are not connected. Please login or register

Client not responding after colo

erickzkie027

erickzkie027

Client not responding after colo EmptyPosts : 10
erickzkie027

Hi,

I always exprerienced being disconnected right after I am done in colo. I didn't know if my internet connection is the cause. Please help me with this.

##1 - Posted Wed May 25, 2016 5:34 pm
Daily

Daily

Head Admin¦Community Manager
Head Admin¦Community Manager
Client not responding after colo EmptyPosts : 1563
Bulbasaur  Charmander  Eevee  Pikachu  Snorlax  Squirtle  Vulpix 
Daily

Have you got all the settings on low?
Also turning off any effects might help.

##2 - Posted Wed May 25, 2016 8:06 pm
http://www.mazeyflyff.com/
MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

Client not responding after colo EmptyPosts : 30
MonsterKyon

I might not know what im talking about but im speaking through experience from playing tonnes of different games, go to task manager, click processes, and end every unnecessary program that is currently running (if you tend to install stuff you will have alot of processes to end) and if you are unsure if a process is necessary to keep your computer running you can always use google. Dont touch anything under the system tab and you can also shut off auto start programs by going to the start up tab and disabling uneccesary programs. Make sure everything is low on your game settings, set antivirus to gaming mode (if it has one) and turn off your stat pet and looter pet everytime you teleport or switch locations. Also try staying at channel 2 if you dont have anything necessary stuff to do in ch1 to reduce the lag due to the number of people staying in town.

if none of those things worked. reinstall + repatch pls

##3 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 2:07 am
erickzkie027

erickzkie027

erickzkie027

Daily wrote:Have you got all the settings on low?
Also turning off any effects might help.

Yes. Im using low settings. Thanks I'll try removing the effects, thou I prefer to have effects to have a better graphics.

##4 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 2:20 pm
erickzkie027

erickzkie027

erickzkie027

MonsterKyon wrote:I might not know what im talking about but im speaking through experience from playing tonnes of different games, go to task manager, click processes, and end every unnecessary program that is currently running (if you tend to install stuff you will have alot of processes to end) and if you are unsure if a process is necessary to keep your computer running you can always use google. Dont touch anything under the system tab and you can also shut off auto start programs by going to the start up tab and disabling uneccesary programs. Make sure everything is low on your game settings, set antivirus to gaming mode (if it has one) and turn off your stat pet and looter pet everytime you teleport or switch locations. Also try staying at channel 2 if you dont have anything necessary stuff to do in ch1 to reduce the lag due to the number of people staying in town.

Yes. Thanks for the advice. It seems my Internet connection caused me a lot of trouble. When someone using youtube I get 200-300MS ping and the client always crash when I enter colo and leave. 100-110 MS is the good ping for me.

##5 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 2:22 pm
MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

erickzkie027 wrote:
MonsterKyon wrote:I might not know what im talking about but im speaking through experience from playing tonnes of different games, go to task manager, click processes, and end every unnecessary program that is currently running (if you tend to install stuff you will have alot of processes to end) and if you are unsure if a process is necessary to keep your computer running you can always use google. Dont touch anything under the system tab and you can also shut off auto start programs by going to the start up tab and disabling uneccesary programs. Make sure everything is low on your game settings, set antivirus to gaming mode (if it has one) and turn off your stat pet and looter pet everytime you teleport or switch locations. Also try staying at channel 2 if you dont have anything necessary stuff to do in ch1 to reduce the lag due to the number of people staying in town.

Yes. Thanks for the advice. It seems my Internet connection caused me a lot of trouble. When someone using youtube I get 200-300MS ping and the client always crash when I enter colo and leave. 100-110 MS is the good ping for me.

I recommend using a VPN and use a network near the Mazey Flyff's server (in which i dont know)

Well im not sure if VPN is illegal in this game (try verifying it first before using one, ask a staff) but it will surely help.

If a VPN is illegal here please do not use it and please inform me, ill immediately delete this reply.

EDIT: And also use the edit button if you have something to add. I think i have read something about double posting is bad and you should just edit your previous post if you have anything to add in the forum rules.

##6 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 3:17 pm
erickzkie027

erickzkie027

erickzkie027

MonsterKyon wrote:
erickzkie027 wrote:

I recommend using a VPN and use a network near the Mazey Flyff's server (in which i dont know)

Well im not sure if VPN is illegal in this game (try verifying it first before using one, ask a staff) but it will surely help.

If a VPN is illegal here please do not use it and please inform me, ill immediately delete this reply.

EDIT: And also use the edit button if you have something to add. I think i have read something about double posting is bad and you should just edit your previous post if you have anything to add in the forum rules.

I don't think I would take the risk using VPN. I will have colo farm when i get the ping I want.

##7 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 3:27 pm
MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

MonsterKyon

erickzkie027 wrote:
MonsterKyon wrote:
erickzkie027 wrote:

I don't think I would take the risk using VPN. I will have colo farm when i get the ping I want.

Its not a risk if you ask a GM first if its allowed.
If its not then dont use it.

But if its allowed then play until your heart bleeds out.

##8 - Posted Thu May 26, 2016 5:17 pm

Sponsored content

Client not responding after colo Empty
Sponsored content

##9 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum