Page 2 of 2 Go to page : Previous  1, 2

LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1445
LEgionDark

zinkai1993 wrote:
LEgionDark wrote:

zinkai1993 wrote:I know how you feel, bro. We are true farming players and we know what is happening. We are better than talking and talking. ^^!
A true Farmer wouldn't be sitting back and complain about this or that. A true Farmer would suck up, head out into the fields and do what he or she needs to do, no matter what.

We were true farming players. We always went MC every 2 hours. It is better than those who didn't do that, and those who think they are PRO.

It does not mean that you have to quit, when things gets rough. It just that you have to be better at strategic thinking and use a different game style, if you really enjoy playing in Colo Runs. I know what I am talking about when it comes to that.

##26 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:51 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 96
zinkai1993

You know that I have a good party to farm Colo Runs. The problem here is the reward. It is not a lot after sharing with my friends. Normal mode (myself) reward is better than Legendary Mode (Long time, little Colo clips).

Well, right now I am finding a way to sell Blades to build another char. However, I can't sell it now because I dont have the price. (it may be cheap)

##27 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 5:53 pm
nyep1

nyep1

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

Slayers,Rm(ICD), and Crack shooter's
they will gonna be cheaper than chips
in this kind of Colosseum Situation.. >.<
market now is full of pve type seller
and finding pvp type stuffs..
>.<

##28 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:01 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

nyep1 wrote:
i think he doesn't know how the feel of A true FARMER :>
or he always do DONATE stuffs
tsk tsk.

Try to deal with multiple accounts, that has been made to just for farming...Farming only. I am talking about 200+ accounts which is like 700+ characters. I do not even donate to this server. I am also a PvE Player.

zinkai1993 wrote:You know that I have a good party to farm Colo Runs. The problem here is the reward. It is not a lot after sharing with my friends. Normal mode (myself) reward is better than Legendary Mode (Long time, little Colo clips).

Being in party among friends wasn't about worry about this reward or about that reward, it was about having fun playing with your friends, because playing with friends can be a good benefit. The reward of being among friends is lot more then just few just few drops of Colo Coins.

##29 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:24 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Do you build to go Colo in order to farm to buy Colo Boxes for new items or build blade just play colo runs and give Colo Chips free to other players?
Having fun with your friends, but your friends don't need Colo Chips? or You don't need Colo Chips? So funny.

##30 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 6:42 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

zinkai1993 wrote:Do you build to go Colo in order to farm to buy Colo Boxes for new items or build blade just play colo runs and give Colo Chips free to other players?
Having fun with your friends, but your friends don't need Colo Chips? or You don't need Colo Chips? So funny.

Zinkai, I have built a FM go to the Colo Runs and have fun in killing the monsters there. What is so funny? that I rather have fun with my friends then worry about the dropped items being dropped by the monsters? You betcha. Or it is funny? that I rather buy Colo Boxes and Golden Keys from players who have done the Colo Runs? You betcha, I would do that. I do not build blades for the colo runs, I have been building Blades for Fast Killing Red Chip farming, like the rest of my characters. So, that I can go to other players and buy what they are selling. My fun is seeing my friends saying Thank you or another player who is selling their items or that I am willing to sell something cheap, because I enjoy seeing the word 'Thank you'. You betcha....

##31 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:32 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Haha. Buy from others. Funny one more time! Are you playing Blades now? Are you farming colo now? Or just here type whatever you think? I can see that you spend time here a lot.

##32 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:39 pm
nyep1

nyep1

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 98
nyep1

well actually i don't need to deal with all of your  200+ accounts
my point,our point or all of pve players point is to lessen the amount of hp of monster's in Colosseum.

is that hard to understand ?
no offense bro but you are little cant get  !

##33 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:42 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

nyep1 wrote:well actually i don't need to deal with all of your  200+ accounts
my point,our point or all of pve players point is to lessen the amount of hp of monster's in Colosseum.

is that hard to understand ?
no offense bro but you are little cant get  !

Wow 200+ accounts... I hope he could use his BP and real char to win me one race.

BlackHat

##34 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 7:46 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

zinkai1993 wrote:Haha. Buy from others. Funny one more time! Are you playing Blades now? Are you farming colo now? Or just here type whatever you think? I can see that you spend time here a lot.

Hey Kid, grow up okay? Here is thing, I have seen players selling their Treasure Boxes and Golden Keys in Market Town. I rather hunt the monsters in Colo, instead of farming for Colo Chips. I see players putting their efforts into these types of runs so that they can make money off of their drops. I rather spend 5RP each on both boxes and keys, which I do not care what I get out of them.

Yes I spend lot of time on here. For what reason? The Economy Market.. to see what is being added to the economy especially when it comes to Monster Clash Coins, MQCs, Colo Coins, and Red chips/Red Perins. Why? use them for in game currency sink holes.

For the record, you only care about your self...So I am done.

##35 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:12 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Tsk tsk.. Talk like you are father of market or mazey economy.  Colo boxes 5 rp? Buy it for me pls. I give u buur mask to trade 200 colo boxes and 200 gold keys with that price. Kid? You or me? Funny, mad, and offense.  I dont call others as "kid" because I respect others. Do you think you feel old enough to call others kid?

##36 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 8:17 pm
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

zinkai1993 wrote:Tsk tsk.. Talk like you are father of market or mazey economy.  Colo boxes 5 rp? Buy it for me pls. I give u buur mask to trade 200 colo boxes and 200 gold keys with that price. Kid? You or me? Funny, mad, and offense.  I dont call others as "kid" because I respect others. Do you think you feel old enough to call others kid?

zinkai1993 wrote:Wow 200+ accounts... I hope he could use his BP and real char to win me one race.
BlackHat

Zinkai. I am actual 37 going to be 38 yr old this year. This game is not about making you happy, it is about the community of players who wants to have fun and play this game no matter what. The Admins made the decision to do this, so that everyone is able to find a party and go do the Colo Runs like a party should have been. That's the thing, you do not like it because it had mess up your plains when it comes to Colo Runs. Sorry, but you gotta to realize that these decisions is best for the whole entire community, just for your own desire pleasures.

##37 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 9:22 pm
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

Okay okay. I just stay here to show what iam feeling. I dont convince admin to make new changes because I know that I am just a dot in a whole community.
By the way, Not only I but also my guildmates have the same feeling. We are trying to sell blades as soon as possible.
You are 37, kind of old, you should respect others because others will respect you as a man.

##38 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 9:32 pm
prinzkyi

prinzkyi

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 65
prinzkyi

One Word for this Patch! " DONATE " ...

They Want all of us to donate for items/scrolls/stuffs even if you dont want to donate , or they want to trick you to FORCE donate ...

Donate for what ? To make their money income higher ?... (my opinion)

Cause if you guys just focusing only on how to make people donate in your server, but how about newbies and player who dont want to donate ? they will not enjoy it, Did you guys talk about for this ?

And i can call this sever as a low rates instead of high rates , why ? because the hp of bosses ruined the game. yes we can hit highly damage rates... but can you call it high rates? with 400 Quintillion hp vs 300m Hits(Non-Donor) ?

-How about us , How about non-donors who enjoyed farming before the patch ? T_T (I feel like I'm Quitting)

##39 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 11:27 pm
Kojima

Kojima

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 20
Kojima

prinzkyi wrote:One Word for this Patch! " DONATE " ...

They Want all of us to donate for items/scrolls/stuffs even if you dont want to donate , or they want to trick you to FORCE donate ...

Cause if you guys just focusing only on how to make people donate in your server, but how about newbies and player who dont want to donate ? they will not enjoy it, Did you guys talk about for this ?

And i can call this sever as a low rates instead of high rates , why ? because the hp of bosses ruined the game. yes we can hit highly damage rates... but can you call it high rates? with 400 Quintillion hp vs 300m Hits(Non-Donor) ?

-How about us , How about non-donors who enjoyed farming before the patch ? T_T (I feel like I'm Quitting)

Dude, i'm FD slayer and i hit max 150m in Colo you're way too generous about the 300m hit

##40 - Posted Sat May 02, 2015 11:37 pm
agony023

agony023

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 16
agony023

Where do I find the "fun" in doing colo with a party of new players in the community, when a party of old timer fd pve blades and other fd pve chars are getting a hard time on doing the same colo?

(This will be off topic) Even new players will have hard times on doing boss dungeons after the epic patch

New players can't even provide themselves equips by doing solo in dungeons

Hence there will be no more new players

##41 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 3:31 am
LEgionDark

LEgionDark

Advanced Contributor
LEgionDark

You got to look back in see what's really going on. They do not make a quick decision without spending time in thinking about it. Once again, this has nothing to do with Donations. It is about bring in the community of players together as a team. Everyone is usually doing Solo runs of Colo Runs, but this patch is more of bring life to the RMs and Knights. Knights were design to be Tankers, while RMs are supposed to be Supporters for the whole entire Parties. No one wants to use Knights or RMs for their true role...Why? Because players wants to focus on solo runs, instead of wanting to work on a team effort...Why? Selfish reasons to a point that they do not want to take the time.

You do not need to donate in order to play this game. Right now, I am using all my accounts that I have to get the Aurum pieces. Which is not that hard to do. Not only that, but you can find some descent awaked items in the private shops, which only requires to buying SOTAs to transfer the awakes over towards the armor set that your class character is using. That right there is the game style we are facing at the moment.

zinkai1993 wrote:Okay okay. I just stay here to show what iam feeling. I dont convince admin to make new changes because I know that I am just a dot in a whole community.
By the way, Not only I but also my guildmates have the same feeling. We are trying to sell blades as soon as possible.
You are 37, kind of old, you should respect others because others will respect you as a man.

Zinkai, When it comes to keeping this server alive at any means is not anything to be laughing about. Selling classes? Everyone is might be trying to sell their class gears, but there is no one out there in the gaming community, because we are not bring life into this server.

agony023 wrote:Where do I find the "fun" in doing colo with a party of new players in the community, when a party of old timer fd pve blades and other fd pve chars are getting a hard time on doing the same colo?

(This will be off topic) Even new players will have hard times on doing boss dungeons after the epic patch

New players can't even provide themselves equips by doing solo in dungeons

Hence there will be no more new players

You guys are making this more harder then what it is at the moment. Tankers, Supporters, and Damage Dealers is what the party system is all about. This solo runs in the Dungeons is doing more harm then doing any good.

##42 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 3:45 am

The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993 wrote:Okay okay. I just stay here to show what iam feeling. I dont convince admin to make new changes because I know that I am just a dot in a whole community.

LEgenDark wrote:
Zinkai, When it comes to keeping this server alive at any means is not anything to be laughing about. Selling classes? Everyone is might be trying to sell their class gears, but there is no one out there in the gaming community, because we are not bring life into this server.

Well! Iam selling blades that mean I sell gears. I know that you misunderstood. Everyone in community knows selling blades means selling gears. In addition, you can see people react to new updates, and I dont need to argue with you about bla bla bla. I know that you try to explain to make people understand about new updates (that is great) and keep people to stay in community (good task). Let everyone think about it. Whatever you wrote here I hope it could affect people in community.

P/s: Keyboard Heroes. Bla bla bla.

##44 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 4:41 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

@zinkai1993: Please keep your commentaries in good manners at all times. Comments like these:

zinkai1993 wrote:You are 37, kind of old, you should respect others because others will respect you as a man.

zinkai1993 wrote:Wow 200+ accounts... I hope he could use his BP and real char to win me one race.

BlackHat

do not belong to this topic nor are they respectful.

Please keep all commentaries on topic and refrain from provoking other people.

I personally do not have any problems with the update. Many players do simply not want to touch the Regular mode for Colosseum for a reason I do not know. Aside from that, I am a non-donor and I do not really have any problems with my amount of damage dealt to the Legendary mode boss monsters.

##45 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 7:19 am
zinkai1993

zinkai1993

zinkai1993

PLEASE LOCK THIS TOPIC because THIS IS NOT GENERAL DISCUSSION. (A lot of Restrictions and Keyboard Heroes here.) Thanks!

##46 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 7:50 am
JackSparrowYAY

JackSparrowYAY

Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator
Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 EmptyPosts : 1605
Pikachu 
JackSparrowYAY

#Locked as requested

##47 - Posted Sun May 03, 2015 10:03 am

Sponsored content

Feeling about COLO farming after update - Page 2 Empty