Names for characters

Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Names for characters EmptyPosts : 2964
Snorlax 
Shai

I don't know if this suggestion will be relevant. But I'm wondering if Mazey can clean the database for names? I mean, there are character names which are deleted cos I tried PM'ing it in-game and I got a "Punk/Crow do not exists in the game" or something like that. Basically I want to create a new character named "Punk" or "Crow" but I can't because there's this notice "it's already in use". I mean, that deprives us from making a good character name considering the fact that some names that are used are deleted or not connected. Maybe the "do not exists" names are deleted now and can be cleaned at the database so some players can use it again? That's basically, all.

##1 - Posted Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:59 pm
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Bump for attention.

##2 - Posted Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:12 pm
Null

Null

Names for characters EmptyPosts : 50
Null

Are you meaning that like, the character names that have been deleted and can't be used anymore? That they will be recovered and ready to use?
If so then yea that would be pretty cool. +1

##3 - Posted Fri Aug 01, 2014 4:06 pm
marton4o992

marton4o992

Names for characters EmptyPosts : 200
marton4o992

I agree too because yesterday i wanted to make new char "Arrowspower" and that was already in use but the char wasnt useble any more ...
(sorry for my bad english)

##4 - Posted Mon Aug 11, 2014 7:04 pm
Grey

Grey

Administrator
Administrator
Names for characters EmptyPosts : 1208
Jigglypuff  Psyduck 
Grey

I am not sure if this could be possible because if we are going to implement the said suggestion, we can no longer trace deleted accounts which was involved in a certain violation such as scamming/stealing of items, advertising, staff impersonation, selling of items through real money and the likes. It will be hard for us to investigate cases in such circumstances.

##5 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 3:37 am
Shai

Shai

Game Master
Game Master
Snorlax 
Shai

Null wrote:Are you meaning that like, the character names that have been deleted and can't be used anymore? That they will be recovered and ready to use?
If so then yea that would be pretty cool. +1

You got that right man, right on the money!

marton4o992 wrote:I agree too because yesterday i wanted to make new char "Arrowspower" and that was already in use but the char wasnt useble any more ...
(sorry for my bad english)

I feel you. That's the exact reason why I suggested this.

Grey wrote:I am not sure if this could be possible because if we are going to implement the said suggestion, we can no longer trace deleted accounts which was involved in a certain violation such as scamming/stealing of items, advertising, staff impersonation, selling of items through real money and the likes. It will be hard for us to investigate cases in such circumstances.

I see. But you have them IP address right? Will that suffice? You mean you trace them via IGNs? That's sad then. Well anyhow, I guarantee that you and Mazey can definitely find another way for this to be implemented. But I'm not pursuing you guys. This is just a minor suggestion and I don't want you to stress out of this. Thanks and keep me updated by posting on this topic. Smile

##6 - Posted Tue Aug 12, 2014 2:02 pm

Sponsored content

Names for characters Empty
Sponsored content

##7 - Posted

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum